Home

Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

This is a discussion on Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided.. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2018, 03:49 PM   #49
Pro
 
briz1046's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
^ Strange.....I thought it was just marketing?

Nobody said it was JUST marketing , it obviously serves a useful purpose if done correctly , what HAS been said is that it has been used for marketing purposes and promoting both the game and individuals
Why not I guess ? But it could have achieved it's stated function without all the 'hoopla' if they had desired
briz1046 is offline  
Old 06-29-2018, 03:50 PM   #50
Nothing to see here folks
 
oneamongthefence's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 4,938
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker86
Check for vocal matches for player editing, creation, and customization in draft classes etc.
What do you mean?

Sent from my LG-AS993 using Tapatalk
__________________
Because I live in van down by the river...
oneamongthefence is offline  
Old 06-29-2018, 03:53 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame
 
bcruise's Arena
 
OVR: 48
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,420
Blog Entries: 8
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Nobody said it was JUST marketing , it obviously serves a useful purpose if done correctly , what HAS been said is that it has been used for marketing purposes and promoting both the game and individuals
Why not I guess ? But it could have achieved it's stated function without all the 'hoopla' if they had desired
Was referring more to Twitter backlash than here. And PLENTY of people have said it's nothing more than a marketing stunt there.
bcruise is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2018, 04:07 PM   #52
Pro
 
briz1046's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Was referring more to Twitter backlash than here. And PLENTY of people have said it's nothing more than a marketing stunt there.
It is a marketing stunt , or at least how it was done has made it one

That has no bearing on it's original intent or it's potential benefits
briz1046 is offline  
Old 06-29-2018, 04:19 PM   #53
*ll St*r
 
roadman's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 25,775
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

I think we are splitting hairs here, folks.

People on the outside looking in feel it was more marketing/hype vs fixing bugs.

People in the know and in the beta feel they are doing their duty and justice by reporting bugs vs feeling it's marketing/hype.

Feels like putting up the video Once in a Lifetime. Same as it ever was......lol

Whatever floats your boat..... opinions won't change.

Seeing the same crap that Bezo and Lbz experienced a decade ago. lol

Last edited by roadman; 06-29-2018 at 04:23 PM.
roadman is offline  
Old 06-29-2018, 04:26 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame
 
bcruise's Arena
 
OVR: 48
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,420
Blog Entries: 8
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I think we are splitting hairs here, folks.

People on the outside looking in feel it was more marketing/hype vs fixing bugs.

People in the know and in the beta feel they are doing their duty and justice by reporting bugs vs feeling it's marketing/hype.

Feels like putting up the video Once in a Lifetime. Same as it ever was......lol

Whatever floats your boat..... opinions won't change.

Seeing the same crap that Bezo and Lbz experienced a decade ago. lol
Oh, this line is pretty funny. Can't say why. Maybe some others will have noticed it.
bcruise is offline  
Old 06-30-2018, 11:34 AM   #55
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10,357
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
Wish I could test the CPU play calling but missed the boat on the Beta Codes

-How many plays per game plan are in the book, you can find out by creating a custom one.

-is the cpu calling plays outside of just those plays in the game plan and based off what ur calling
These are my questions as well.

And an additional one: how much do screens, verts, and shots dominate 2nd and short and 3rd and long in the game plans?
RogueHominid is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2018, 12:33 PM   #56
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 10,357
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
These are my questions as well.

And an additional one: how much do screens, verts, and shots dominate 2nd and short and 3rd and long in the game plans?

I can answer this one because this is info that Mills brought up from EA Play. There was a bug in previous iterations that was causing the CPU to call plays from the wrong "play list" or something (I don't remember the term used). That's why we kept seeing all the 4-verts/draws on 3rd downs in M18 and so on. It's been stated that it has been fixed.


What I cannot comment on from the Beta is any confirmation of that fact.
__________________
If you aren't accountable for your "losses", you shouldn't take credit for your "wins".
JoshC1977 is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 AM.

Top -