Home

Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

This is a discussion on Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided.. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2018, 04:29 PM   #57
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden08PCgmr
- in-game sim stats (accurate or not?)
- in-seasons sim stats (accurate or not?)

- working formation subs
- working fatigue system

- does the game match up the strong-side LB and D-lineman based on offensive formation?
To piggyback on this is their proper penalties being called?..PI and DH implemented?late game cpu clock management? Custom playbooks in Franchise?
Old 06-30-2018, 04:50 PM   #58
Rookie

tjd211's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

The cpu running back finding the whole and running up field. Instead of trying to perform a juke or spin move when its not needed
Old 06-30-2018, 05:00 PM   #59
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd211
The cpu running back finding the whole and running up field. Instead of trying to perform a juke or spin move when its not needed

Is this a question or statement?
Old 06-30-2018, 05:03 PM   #60
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tef
i hope everyone here that got in is looking through the feedback posts and upvoting. There are issues that are not getting enough votes but are critical
Agreed, I have been spending today going through and upvoting issues that I don't think are being looked at enough.
Old 06-30-2018, 05:10 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
Agreed, I have been spending today going through and upvoting issues that I don't think are being looked at enough.

I did similar. I reported a couple more issues today and then went through New and upvoted a lot of issues. I wish more would do that as well as there are some issues that really need to be seen.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2018, 05:28 PM   #62
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I did similar. I reported a couple more issues today and then went through New and upvoted a lot of issues. I wish more would do that as well as there are some issues that really need to be seen.
I will say that thanks to the beta I am a little more confident that reported issues will be worked on or tuned prior to release. The final product won't be perfect but I think true game breaking issues will be mostly mitigated.
Old 06-30-2018, 05:30 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
I will say that thanks to the beta I am a little more confident that reported issues will be worked on or tuned prior to release. The final product won't be perfect but I think true game breaking issues will be mostly mitigated.

Agreed. Some of the tuning they've done with the updates actually has shown a difference and it makes me think that they might be able right the sail so to speak for the franchise.

― Plato
Old 06-30-2018, 06:55 PM   #64
Pro

JayCutlersCig's Arena

Whoever thought to have a closed beta has my respect. I forgot if they had one last year, but it’s safe to say that Madden is trying to take several steps forward in its’ quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »