Home

Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

This is a discussion on Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided.. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2018, 05:59 PM   #65
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCutlersCig
Whoever thought to have a closed beta has my respect. I forgot if they had one last year, but itís safe to say that Madden is trying to take several steps forward in itsí quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I agree, I think the way they handed out the beta keys could be changed up but overall using the method they did, they got a wide variety of gamers trying things and most assuredly breaking things. Which is the whole point of the beta really. They want us to break things so they can get fixed. I keep trying to break the game just so I can flag it and report it on the beta boards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2018, 03:19 AM   #66
Rookie

tjd211's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
Is this a question or statement?
Its more of a statement. I've notice it in the ea play videos and especially in madden 18
Old 07-01-2018, 04:56 AM   #67
Rookie

Did they fix the injury bug where to many people get injured a game
Old 07-01-2018, 11:55 AM   #68
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Is the lighting in Leviís stadium fixed?

It was reversed in Madden 18. In real life, the sun points toward the bottom of the SF center field logo, not at the top.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=170
Old 07-01-2018, 02:05 PM   #69
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I have completed my beta testing of over 6 pages of scribbled notes and notations and some notations in this thread and some outside of this thread.

Sage, if you are out there and reading this, I even hit on a note of something you commented on earlier this week and reported it.

Thank you for all the suggestions inside and outside of this thread, it is greatly appreciated. I know I did my best representing OS and I am proud to have participated.

We have plans for the rest of the day, so, that is why I needed to rap things up earlier.

Thank you, again, OS!

Edit- For those keeping track, that's 6 pages of front page and back page, so, in total, 12 total pages completed.

Last edited by roadman; 07-01-2018 at 02:19 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:24 PM   #70
Let's Go Brandon!

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I have completed my beta testing of over 6 pages of scribbled notes and notations and some notations in this thread and some outside of this thread.

Sage, if you are out there and reading this, I even hit on a note of something you commented on earlier this week and reported it.

Thank you for all the suggestions inside and outside of this thread, it is greatly appreciated. I know I did my best representing OS and I am proud to have participated.

We have plans for the rest of the day, so, that is why I needed to rap things up earlier.

Thank you, again, OS!

Edit- For those keeping track, that's 6 pages of front page and back page, so, in total, 12 total pages completed.
Appreciate all your hardwork sir & everyone invovled in the beta. Im still chipping away on my notes, but its been a fun beta.
Ori & The Blind Forest (XSX)
Metro Exodus (PS5)

"Players make the NFL money, not the coaches. It's not a 2-way street, follow the bread crumbs."
Old 07-01-2018, 02:48 PM   #71
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Appreciate all your hardwork sir & everyone invovled in the beta. Im still chipping away on my notes, but its been a fun beta.
Ditto, appreciate you putting in the time to help Madden grow.

Last edited by roadman; 07-01-2018 at 02:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2018, 04:08 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I didn't play Madden 18 and I don't particularly consider myself someone who knows a ton about the value of contracts. Can you all give some of what I should be looking for in that regard and I will do some sims and see what happens.

I've already looked at a bunch of other areas of the game and reported a nice amount of issues I've found with gameplay and CFM, but contracts are not something I have looked at yet.

Anything to give me a better idea of what I should be seeing like Aaron Rodger getting over $30M/year, or a younger guy like Wentz getting over $140M over 5 years. Anything that gives me an idea like that will help.

― Plato
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »