Home

Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2018, 04:14 PM   #57
*ll St*r
 
roadman's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 25,730
Re: Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB5XSBW
What are you basing this on? The online videos?
I will let Sage answer, but I think it's online videos plus the graphics stream from last evening, which I think was an EA play build.

We just can't (beta testers) confirm one way or the other if this is still in the beta game.
roadman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 04:32 PM   #58
MVP
 
cthurt's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portsmouth, Virginia
Re: Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog

Reading the reddit beta testers reviews has me all messed up on how this game will look, some say its a downgrade graphically, some say it looks a lot better then Madden 18, some say its too dark with the lighting and even the visual settings within the game cant help it look better.
cthurt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 04:35 PM   #59
Banned
 
TB5XSBW's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Re: Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Reading the reddit beta testers reviews has me all messed up on how this game will look, some say its a downgrade graphically, some say it looks a lot better then Madden 18, some say its too dark with the lighting and even the visual settings within the game cant help it look better.
One thing to keep in mind is that not everyone is playing it on the same system or using the same TV. So obviously people will have different experiences.

Just look at Madden 18. I remember reading this forum and seeing complaints from PS4 owners (both base and Pro) about the game looking dim and washed out. However, those on the Xbox One X were very pleased with how it looked.
TB5XSBW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 04:42 PM   #60
Pro
 
Sparkles's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada eh
Re: Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB5XSBW
One thing to keep in mind is that not everyone is playing it on the same system or using the same TV. So obviously people will have different experiences.

Just look at Madden 18. I remember reading this forum and seeing complaints from PS4 owners (both base and Pro) about the game looking dim and washed out. However, those on the Xbox One X were very pleased with how it looked.
I think a large part of that was Xbox one x just having insane HDR and 4K capabilities. But yea itís an annoying inconsistency across all platforms. Really wish 1080p gamers donít suffer from the HDR intended lighting
__________________
MLB New York Yankees
NFL New York Giants
NBA Brooklyn Nets
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Sparkles is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 04:53 PM   #61
Banned
 
TB5XSBW's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Re: Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
I think a large part of that was Xbox one x just having insane HDR and 4K capabilities. But yea itís an annoying inconsistency across all platforms. Really wish 1080p gamers donít suffer from the HDR intended lighting
I think that will only happen if they don't add the ability to turn off HDR in the game, forcing a tone mapped HDR signal to 1080p displays. Then the image could look dim.
TB5XSBW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2018, 04:59 PM   #62
MVP
 
cthurt's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portsmouth, Virginia
Re: Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB5XSBW
One thing to keep in mind is that not everyone is playing it on the same system or using the same TV. So obviously people will have different experiences.

Just look at Madden 18. I remember reading this forum and seeing complaints from PS4 owners (both base and Pro) about the game looking dim and washed out. However, those on the Xbox One X were very pleased with how it looked.


So is it a situation that since I have a xbox one X I have nothing to worry about? Because you are right I did have the ps4 pro version first last year and when the One X version released the graphics alone gave Madden new life for me.
cthurt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:01 PM   #63
Banned
 
TB5XSBW's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Re: Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
So is it a situation that since I have a xbox one X I have nothing to worry about? Because you are right I did have the ps4 pro version first last year and when the One X version released the graphics alone gave Madden new life for me.
If you didn't have any issues with the One X last year, you should not have anything to worry about.
TB5XSBW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:20 PM   #64
MVP
 
iLLWiLL's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Man I hope so or it will be a year of me skipping rain games smh.

And night games, again, if they are bad too.
iLLWiLL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 PM.

Top -