Home

Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2018, 04:14 PM   #57
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 19 Graphics Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB5XSBW
What are you basing this on? The online videos?
I will let Sage answer, but I think it's online videos plus the graphics stream from last evening, which I think was an EA play build.

We just can't (beta testers) confirm one way or the other if this is still in the beta game.
Old 06-29-2018, 04:32 PM   #58
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Reading the reddit beta testers reviews has me all messed up on how this game will look, some say its a downgrade graphically, some say it looks a lot better then Madden 18, some say its too dark with the lighting and even the visual settings within the game cant help it look better.
Old 06-29-2018, 04:35 PM   #59
Banned

TB5XSBW's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Reading the reddit beta testers reviews has me all messed up on how this game will look, some say its a downgrade graphically, some say it looks a lot better then Madden 18, some say its too dark with the lighting and even the visual settings within the game cant help it look better.
One thing to keep in mind is that not everyone is playing it on the same system or using the same TV. So obviously people will have different experiences.

Just look at Madden 18. I remember reading this forum and seeing complaints from PS4 owners (both base and Pro) about the game looking dim and washed out. However, those on the Xbox One X were very pleased with how it looked.
Old 06-29-2018, 04:42 PM   #60
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
One thing to keep in mind is that not everyone is playing it on the same system or using the same TV. So obviously people will have different experiences.

Just look at Madden 18. I remember reading this forum and seeing complaints from PS4 owners (both base and Pro) about the game looking dim and washed out. However, those on the Xbox One X were very pleased with how it looked.
I think a large part of that was Xbox one x just having insane HDR and 4K capabilities. But yea it’s an annoying inconsistency across all platforms. Really wish 1080p gamers don’t suffer from the HDR intended lighting
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 06-29-2018, 04:53 PM   #61
Banned

TB5XSBW's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
I think a large part of that was Xbox one x just having insane HDR and 4K capabilities. But yea it’s an annoying inconsistency across all platforms. Really wish 1080p gamers don’t suffer from the HDR intended lighting
I think that will only happen if they don't add the ability to turn off HDR in the game, forcing a tone mapped HDR signal to 1080p displays. Then the image could look dim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2018, 04:59 PM   #62
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

So is it a situation that since I have a xbox one X I have nothing to worry about? Because you are right I did have the ps4 pro version first last year and when the One X version released the graphics alone gave Madden new life for me.
Old 06-29-2018, 05:01 PM   #63
Banned

TB5XSBW's Arena

Quote:
So is it a situation that since I have a xbox one X I have nothing to worry about? Because you are right I did have the ps4 pro version first last year and when the One X version released the graphics alone gave Madden new life for me.
If you didn't have any issues with the One X last year, you should not have anything to worry about.
Old 06-29-2018, 05:20 PM   #64
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Man I hope so or it will be a year of me skipping rain games smh.

And night games, again, if they are bad too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »