Home

Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2018, 09:27 AM   #41
*ll St*r
 
roadman's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 25,763
Re: Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
They don't need anymore creative ideas, they have enough from the community, what I am saying is that they need a bigger team to be able to implement more of those ideas. I read somewhere FIFA's team is twice as big as Madden's.
I'm willing to wager that FIFA has more employees because it probably sells more on a WW basis.

Bigger doesn't allows mean better. Bigger means there is more red tape to climb over and through, too.

I'm sure we can go back to AJ's post in the Ben interview thread for further reference if needed.

As far as the tats issue is concerned, the NFLPA is the one that sent the emails to all the players regarding the tatts. EA is governed by the NFL and the NFLPA. If they want to go the fake tatts route, they are able to go that route.

Artist are suing for rights of their own art and they are winning their cases.
roadman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2018, 06:58 PM   #42
Community Manager
 
Millennium's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: OS East Regional Office
Posts: 9,951
Re: Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
The fact is that Nba 2K, and even EA's own UFC and NBA Live have far more tattoos than Madden. Saying that the reason is because 2K has had issues is a weak excuse. Now if you said tatts is not a priority for them that would be more believable.
Let me give you as quick dose of reality -

This response is a perfect example of why you, and others, are not taken seriously in the Madden community anymore and have lost your voice.

I'm giving you the exact reason with a link to an article showing the 2k, who is going through this exact lawsuit, is having an issue with tattoos and why EA strays from same thing.

You label it as an "excuse."

It's okay to want things, but when someone gives you the actual reason some acceptance is expected.
__________________
Community Manager
OperationSports.com

My Twitter
My PARTNERED Twitch Channel!
Millennium is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 10:02 PM   #43
MVP
 
Americas Team's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: ATL
Re: Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Let me give you as quick dose of reality -

This response is a perfect example of why you, and others, are not taken seriously in the Madden community anymore and have lost your voice.

I'm giving you the exact reason with a link to an article showing the 2k, who is going through this exact lawsuit, is having an issue with tattoos and why EA strays from same thing.

You label it as an "excuse."

It's okay to want things, but when someone gives you the actual reason some acceptance is expected.
That link was only about Lebrons tatts, they have hundreds of players with their tattoos in the game. Meanwhile UFC and Nba Live have more players with their tatts in their games, can you explain that?

Sent from my [Honor 6X] using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
Xbox Series X: KILLMUNGER
Americas Team is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 10:21 PM   #44
MVP
 
Americas Team's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: ATL
Re: Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I'm willing to wager that FIFA has more employees because it probably sells more on a WW basis.

Bigger doesn't allows mean better. Bigger means there is more red tape to climb over and through, too.

I'm sure we can go back to AJ's post in the Ben interview thread for further reference if needed.

As far as the tats issue is concerned, the NFLPA is the one that sent the emails to all the players regarding the tatts. EA is governed by the NFL and the NFLPA. If they want to go the fake tatts route, they are able to go that route.

Artist are suing for rights of their own art and they are winning their cases.
Several aspects of Madden go untouched for years. Play calling screen, camera angles, sidelines, team select screen, the challenge system, weather, etc. When you have a small team their is only so much you can devote time to every year, they exhaust a lot of resources on new features and fixing bugs as a result a lot of areas in Madden get ignored for years. I don't see how hiring more people to work on other areas of the game can hurt the game.

Sent from my [Honor 6X] using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
Xbox Series X: KILLMUNGER
Americas Team is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 10:32 PM   #45
Emerald Archer
 
Sphinx's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 761
Re: Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
Several aspects of Madden go untouched for years. Play calling screen, camera angles, sidelines, team select screen, the challenge system, weather, etc. When you have a small team their is only so much you can devote time to every year, they exhaust a lot of resources on new features and fixing bugs as a result a lot of areas in Madden get ignored for years. I don't see how hiring more people to work on other areas of the game can hurt the game.

Sent from my [Honor 6X] using Operation Sports mobile app
I just have to ask, why are tattoos showing that big of a deal? Most of these guys have the majority of their tats covered with a jersey or sleeves. Why would EA even want to allocate money and resources to this when they can use those resources on other areas of the game? Not to mention, if they need to get individual licensing from each tattoo artist it's probably not the best use of money.
Sphinx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2018, 01:00 AM   #46
MVP
 
Americas Team's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: ATL
Re: Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
I just have to ask, why are tattoos showing that big of a deal? Most of these guys have the majority of their tats covered with a jersey or sleeves. Why would EA even want to allocate money and resources to this when they can use those resources on other areas of the game? Not to mention, if they need to get individual licensing from each tattoo artist it's probably not the best use of money.
Not a big deal to me, tattoos are probably not a priority for Madden for the reasons you stated, but don't blame it on other games, especially when those other games have a lot more tattoos than Madden.
__________________
Xbox Series X: KILLMUNGER
Americas Team is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 01:12 AM   #47
Emerald Archer
 
Sphinx's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 761
Re: Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
Not a big deal to me, tattoos are probably not a priority for Madden for the reasons you stated, but don't blame it on other games, especially when those other games have a lot more tattoos than Madden.
Well just the nfl to nba comparison, there are roughly 1700 players in the nfl and somewhere around 450-500 in the nba. So from a player to player perspective its not a fair comparison. But honestly I don't know all of the specifics involved with licencing or contracts or whatever they need from the various tattoo artist. The other part of this that may or may not be a factor, the nfl as an organization is on the conservative side. It's always possible they are influencing this as well. Just speculation there but this is the nfl and they are very protective of the league image.
Sphinx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 01:55 AM   #48
*ll St*r
 
roadman's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 25,763
Re: Madden NFL 19 Twitch Stream - Graphics Playbook - MillsGamingTV (Archived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
Several aspects of Madden go untouched for years. Play calling screen, camera angles, sidelines, team select screen, the challenge system, weather, etc. When you have a small team their is only so much you can devote time to every year, they exhaust a lot of resources on new features and fixing bugs as a result a lot of areas in Madden get ignored for years. I don't see how hiring more people to work on other areas of the game can hurt the game.

Sent from my [Honor 6X] using Operation Sports mobile app
And my original point is bigger isn't always better. Plus, you are looking at adding more expenses by hiring more people with salaries. They have the NFL license that they must pay for on a yearly basis and they don't make any money from the retail game based by a post by AJ.

Are all the tatts in NBA real or are they fake? I thought they were fake and look similar to the players that have tatts?

Madden isn't changing the way they conduct business and this was explained nicely by AJ. They have a steady way of doing it their way. and that will conflict with some customers needs.

Last edited by roadman; 07-01-2018 at 02:32 AM.
roadman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 AM.

Top -