Home

Madden 19 Companion App

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Companion App within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 09:23 PM   #9
Rookie

ssx95351's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 Companion App

Can't wait for it to drop! We started using it last year for our league, we get all stats directly into the site thanks to the app. I'm in the middle of rebuilding the site and we'll be re-launching soon.

Last edited by ssx95351; 08-11-2018 at 10:45 PM.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:46 PM   #10
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I still think it’s unacceptable not to be able to manage your entire franchise by web or app at this stange.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:59 PM   #11
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0

Funny when I remember that back in 2010 you were able to manage NBA 2k online leagues via their homepage. Nowadays there is no page left.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 01:35 PM   #12
Rookie

I don’t see anything for Madden 18 or 19 in the IOS App Store. For CFM people I would think this is a most requested item. I like getting the notifications that my online CFM has rolled. I wish EA would at least communicate about where this is at?
Old 08-13-2018, 01:47 PM   #13
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
If they'd JUST add the draft, I'd be thankful. Online CFMs have such a small draft participation rate because you cannot coordinate 32 people for something like that in any kind of a reasonable time frame.
While i do get people wanting this option ( as i have run a league online for 8 years now and i am always in favor of more options). I feel like the draft board that was added was rather helpful. We had guys use it last year and they were rather pleased with the outcome they got using it. Most of our drafts , id say close to 2/3 of people make them.

My thing about being able to do it from app. A few issues i could see arise from that in which could make it not as useful ( when i think of time consumption for ea to make it vs how much it works and actually gets used).

Why i say this is :

1- Just being in a spot with your phone that does not have great service, you get some lag and think you made the pick, yet you end up ( on console) running out of time and miss it actually.

2- If your not at home, chances are at least 50/50 your going to find yourself in a situation where you still dont get to make it from your phone. Maybe you miss a notification that your pick is up next , maybe your at a job meeting. etc.

While i do like people having options , just in case. I kind of feel like they could add more useful things first ( before adding this option ). Like spending xp, releasing players, signing free agents, doing contract negotitations , sending and accepting trades , adjusting depth chart , changing scheme, placing fa bids.

Mangaing your team , imo , would be time much better spent as far as something to develop for the app ( at this point) because that is something that is not extremely time sensitive like having 2 minute window to make a draft pick and hope everything works out right. Guys miss being able to do this and its something they can do whenever in their spare time when not around the console.

Having said all that, i would like to see drafting from app added at some point, but imo these other things should be a priority first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
I believe it is unchanged for now.
While im guessing your probably right, that just raises a question though......

so why is it not already out? If its literally a not much touched ?

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 08-13-2018, 07:27 PM   #14
Rookie

ssx95351's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat

...Like spending xp, releasing players, signing free agents, doing contract negotitations , sending and accepting trades , adjusting depth chart , changing scheme, placing fa bids.
100% agree!!
Old 08-17-2018, 04:06 PM   #15
Just started!

Anyone have any word on this? Tweets from developers? Looking to start league today and can't really without this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2018, 04:09 AM   #16
Rookie

ssx95351's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Not familiar with the app -- what did it feature? Allow you to scan your face, like NBA Live?
As someone else mentioned, it is very basic. But, in my case I use it to export stats directly to my site, which I will soon be relaunching.

So, if anyone is interested, check us out.

http://www.2kolf.com
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »