Home

Old 07-04-2018, 08:24 AM   #17
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best CFM trade targets

In my online franchise where I won the team select lottery and had the #1 pick and chose the Ravens, you guys wouldnt believe the offers I have received for you know who already.

The Giants user offered me Barkley, Collins, and Even Ingram for his services.

Steelers guy offered me Bell, Juju, and 2 1sts. Yeah buddy, like I really want to face Lamar 2 times a season.

And the Vikings offered me Hunter, Rhodes, a 1st and a 2nd.

Need less to say I turned them all down. I'm probably an idiot, but I'm not trading away a once in a madden talent.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows

Last edited by Godgers12; 07-04-2018 at 08:27 AM.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:07 AM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
In my online franchise where I won the team select lottery and had the #1 pick and chose the Ravens, you guys wouldnt believe the offers I have received for you know who already.

Steelers guy offered me Bell, Juju, and 2 1sts. Yeah buddy, like I really want to face Lamar 2 times a season.

Need less to say I turned them all down. I'm probably an idiot, but I'm not trading away a once in a madden talent.

Well Ravens don't have glaring holes at TE or Safety so that's a dumb offer from NYG
Old 07-04-2018, 11:19 AM   #19
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:

Iíd probably entertain some of the offers because I donít really use a mobile QB. The 2 1sts is intriguing but like you said facing him twice a year is a deal breaker.

Itís amazing and funny how much they are willing to offer. I get the appeal but giving up say Barkley and Ingram...thatís a steep price just to have a Qb who can scramble

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Old 07-04-2018, 12:27 PM   #20
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmon
Well Ravens don't have glaring holes at TE or Safety so that's a dumb offer from NYG
Ravens are weak as hell at both positions. Especially safety. All they have at TE is Hurst, but he is slower than I would like, 83 speed I believe, but he is still solid. Also, I use 2 TEs, almost like a Patriots style. Both mine usually have at least 35 catches.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows

Last edited by Godgers12; 07-04-2018 at 12:29 PM.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:00 PM   #21
Rookie

BChristensen75's Arena

Jesse James
George Kittle
Malcolm Mitchel
Maxx Williams
Trent Brown

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

4th N 1 Commissioner

NFL: Patriots
NBA: Celtics
MLB: Red Sox
NHL: Bruins
NCAA FB & BB: Minnesota Golden Gophers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2018, 07:25 PM   #22
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Sydney Jones can probably be had easily in a trade. He's probably the 3rd or 4th best rated corner back on the eagles. But he was a 1st round maybe top 15 pick 2 years ago if not for his ACL injury. A lot of potential. Interested to see what development they gave him.

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk
Old 07-05-2018, 08:37 AM   #23
Rookie

If the rating from the M19 Beta hold true I can see a few options being there. I play as the colts and TJ Green looks way better than he is in real life and the safety position is jammed with high 70s players. He would be a great young piece to build around with elite speed at SS. I'm curious how much the ratings may change from the beta, he was rated as the best safety on the colts, which is a joke with Hooker on the team and Farley having a good year last year.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:48 PM   #24
Rookie

manEATgod's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmon
Madden wise, Ravens can be seen as weak at both positions. Weddle will retire and Jefferson isn't an ideal madden safety. Also the Ravens will be relying on rookies Hayden Hurst and Mark Andrews, neither of which are sure receiving targets as Evan Engram.

Depending on how you are as a play caller and tactician, one could say the Ravens safeties and tight ends are a bit inaccessible.

Quote:
Ravens are weak as hell at both positions. Especially safety. All they have at TE is Hurst, but he is slower than I would like, 83 speed I believe, but he is still solid. Also, I use 2 TEs, almost like a Patriots style. Both mine usually have at least 35 catches.

Don't forget Mark Andrews(the Pitta replacement) and Maxx Williams(who multiple people in this thread have listed as an ideal trade target) are both on the Ravens.

Ravens are 12, 13, 21, and 22 heavy on offense. So 3 quality TEs will be necessary to run their actual scheme. I'm curious as to whether you would use Maxx Williams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »