Home

Top Five CFM Rebuilds in Madden NFL 19

This is a discussion on Top Five CFM Rebuilds in Madden NFL 19 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2018, 06:43 PM   #41
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Top Five CFM Rebuilds in Madden NFL 19

In my CFM in M18 the CPU built the Browns up to be an elite team in 5 seasons, and we know that the CPU isn't necessarily great at roster development, but it was easy for them to do so with that squad. For a User in M19 I expect that building the Browns into a juggernaut will be a cakewalk with the foundational pieces that they have.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2018, 07:19 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
In my CFM in M18 the CPU built the Browns up to be an elite team in 5 seasons, and we know that the CPU isn't necessarily great at roster development, but it was easy for them to do so with that squad. For a User in M19 I expect that building the Browns into a juggernaut will be a cakewalk with the foundational pieces that they have.
Ya I thought about doing a Browns CFM but it seems too easy. To me the AFC is too easy (only Pats, Jags, Steelers..), so I want a challenge in the NFC. That eliminates Fins, Colts, Ravens, and Browns.

I'm looking hard at Giants or Redskins b/c division is set to be tough (along with rest of NFC) for several seasons.

Giants: Lowest # of players 73 OVR and higher with 22 (compared to NE at the high with 43). Awful contract with Solder IMO, multiple expensive crappy players. Really it's Saquon, Beckham, Collins, and Engram. I also like Hernandez and Alexander as draft picks. That's it...although, Lauletta is a bigtime sleeper IMO if developed well.

Redskins: Big 'ol contract to Smith, gotta replace him in first 2-3 seasons. Nice young defense that's missing pieces, needs to get rid of some older vets IMO. I don't love their WRs, but they have upside. Guice is going to be an absolute beast with 91 TRK and 85 JKM out the gate.

Cards are a good one too IMO, but I just can't get down with Rosen

Any thoughts?

Last edited by solmon; 07-13-2018 at 07:24 PM.
Old 07-13-2018, 09:04 PM   #43
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

What about the Jets?

The Patriots would make for an interesting case after the first season, as Brady will likely retire (in the game) and you could also move on from Gronk to really tear the offense down.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 07-13-2018, 09:21 PM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
What about the Jets?

The Patriots would make for an interesting case after the first season, as Brady will likely retire (in the game) and you could also move on from Gronk to really tear the offense down.
Ya Jets are a tough challenge - Pats have far too much depth IMO to be a rebuild. It's an interesting storyline though!

Same with Saints, Steelers, & Chargers - lots of talent, have to replace QB soon.
Old 07-13-2018, 10:56 PM   #45
MVP

Steelers have both Josh Dobbs and Mason Rudolph on the roster. If you focus on QB development from day one and never let up one or both should be ready to play by the time Ben hangs it up. You can have a shiny new QB and some excellent trade bait. Both Dobbs and Rudolph are also on rookie deals, so if Ben ends up retiring early or getting hurt you'll have a ton of cap space to build around the one you keep until they need resigned. You'll have them under contract for 3 and 4 years, respectively.

Washington looks pretty solid on paper at WR. Your top 3 receivers will be 99 OVR AB, 21 yo Smith Schuster, and Washington. So you get either the best or second best WR in the game plus two very young talents to develop. Also Le'Veon Bell at HB. your TEs will stink but with what you have elsewhere who cares? The Steelers look like they will have an embarrassment of riches yet again on offense.

Last edited by stinkubus; 07-13-2018 at 10:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2018, 11:34 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkubus
Steelers have both Josh Dobbs and Mason Rudolph on the roster. If you focus on QB development from day one and never let up one or both should be ready to play by the time Ben hangs it up. You can have a shiny new QB and some excellent trade bait. Both Dobbs and Rudolph are also on rookie deals, so if Ben ends up retiring early or getting hurt you'll have a ton of cap space to build around the one you keep until they need resigned. You'll have them under contract for 3 and 4 years, respectively.
I think a team like the Steeler, Patriots, or Saints would be cool. Older quarterback reaching his final years. You might be good for a year or two,but without proper drafting, these teams could be difficult.
Old 07-13-2018, 11:44 PM   #47
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcsch
I think a team like the Steeler, Patriots, or Saints would be cool. Older quarterback reaching his final years. You might be good for a year or two,but without proper drafting, these teams could be difficult.
Exactly, although I think Rudolph could be the solution in Pitt.
Old 07-14-2018, 12:04 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmon
Exactly, although I think Rudolph could be the solution in Pitt.
I think the Patriots could be a good rebuild. Outside of Brady and Gronk, they only have one ninety overall player. In their top five players only two are under thirty, and none are under twenty-seven. Belichik also isn't in the game so the Pats could be tough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »