Home

Can't seem to get a clear cut answer about madden 19's elite player options.

This is a discussion on Can't seem to get a clear cut answer about madden 19's elite player options. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2018, 03:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Can't seem to get a clear cut answer about madden 19's elite player options.

Does anyone know if we are able to use our Elite Player from our favorite NFL team in franchise mode? If we are, what players can we choose, this years current roster or past ones? Same question goes for the Legends in the Hall of Fame Edition.

Thanks...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2018, 07:32 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Can't seem to get a clear cut answer about madden 19's elite player options.

132 views, and nobody knows anything? Maybe, nobody likes me....lol.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:45 PM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Can't seem to get a clear cut answer about madden 19's elite player options.

Are you referring to the pre-order bonus players, a la Terrell Owens?

I don’t know for sure but I am going to guess based on the track record of Ultimate Team preorder bonuses that whatever player you get will be usable only inside Ultimate Team mode. Unfortunately, Legends haven’t been playable in Franchise mode for a while in Madden; Madden 08 on the 360 might have been the last one where this was possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-10-2018, 07:46 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

i think it is because your question doesnt make sense.

What i think is happening is that you are misunderstanding something or it atleast looks like it

The "elite player" is for Madden Ultimate Team mode, not franchise. in the mode you play games and do challenges to earn currency and rewards in order to improve the your team that is made up of players/cards of players you collect.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:54 PM   #5
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by calfcramp!!!
Does anyone know if we are able to use our Elite Player from our favorite NFL team in franchise mode? If we are, what players can we choose, this years current roster or past ones? Same question goes for the Legends in the Hall of Fame Edition.

Thanks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by calfcramp!!!
132 views, and nobody knows anything? Maybe, nobody likes me....lol.
I dont know about anyone else.. but i'm not sure i know what you are asking. Who are these "elite players" you are referring to? Why would they be used in franchise mode? This sounds more like a MUT feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2018, 07:55 PM   #6

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

I can't speak for all of the 132 views but I personally have no idea what you're asking. It seems to be a question regarding MUT but not sure. Had you asked in that forum you may have gotten more responses.

You have to remember that while there are plenty of MUT users on this site, I would say that a majority of folks in this particular section of the forum are not MUT players.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:57 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peroxide4
i think it is because your question doesnt make sense.

What i think is happening is that you are misunderstanding something or it atleast looks like it

The "elite player" is for Madden Ultimate Team mode, not franchise. in the mode you play games and do challenges to earn currency and rewards in order to improve the your team that is made up of players/cards of players you collect.
I don't think I am misunderstanding at all. Every article and review I have read on the game does not say your elite player or legend player can or can't be used in a franchise. They advertise MUT. That is what I am asking. So the only way you can use a past player in a franchise is to create them? Say, like Ronnie Lott. If this is the only way, does the player created go into free agency or right on your roster?
Old 07-10-2018, 07:58 PM   #8
Rookie

For the record, I have never played mut. I am cfm single player only.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »