Home

Official Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings Revealed (All of them)

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings Revealed (All of them) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-10-2018, 11:21 PM   #65
MVP

Other Guy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Official Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings Revealed (All of them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
He's played one year (not the whole yr) with no WRs or a decent coach.... Its usually around yr three when you actually know what you have at the QB position.
Totally understand your position, but it's not like EA can inflate his ratings because receivers and coaching suck. They can only grade him on what he did on the field.

A few Texans notes: Andre Hal who has always been JAG, maybe slightly above average, is an 87 for some reason. Then there's Mercilus, who was a legitimate impact player, is only an 81.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2018, 12:38 AM   #66
Rookie

burter's Arena

OVR: 6
I normally could careless about ratings. However, I'm tired of the disrespect that Madden and media keep giving Larry Fitzgerald. I mean go look at his numbers. He has over 100 catches 2 straight years with sh*t qb's, but Madden has him an 89 overall behind some of the most overrated a**es in the league. I mean wtf.* I wish he had a real qb for his whole career. Probably be first in catches right now instead of 3rd all time. Dude catches everything. Ok I'm done bit*hing

Quotes lines from Mr. Schwarzenegger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0...eature=related

How to not get your a** kicked by the police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=uj0mtxXEGE8#!
Old 07-11-2018, 12:50 AM   #67
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Looks like i have some serious editing to do. Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-11-2018, 07:18 AM   #68
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

OVR: 0

Stafford overall less than luck, wentz and rivers??? WTF it is a joke?
Old 07-11-2018, 08:43 AM   #69
Rookie

YaBarber's Arena

People need to learn to put their personal bias aside when it comes to ratings in sports games. Everyone’s first reaction is always “why didn’t the 3 guys on my team get rated higher? Idc about the rest but omg why those guys?”

With that said mode of these ratings are pretty weird and hopefully change drastically when the game drops. But it always seems like EA doesn’t really do their research when it comes to ratings specifically.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:47 AM   #70
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Another thing people need to understand, this is all about the marketing on EA's part.

OVR's do diddly on the field, have nothing to do with the action on the field.

You certainly have NFL players and teams discussing their ratings on Twitter.

I am quite sure this same discussion will go on for 17 straight weeks once the regular season begins.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:57 AM   #71
Let's Go Brandon!

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other Guy
Totally understand your position, but it's not like EA can inflate his ratings because receivers and coaching suck. They can only grade him on what he did on the field.

A few Texans notes: Andre Hal who has always been JAG, maybe slightly above average, is an 87 for some reason. Then there's Mercilus, who was a legitimate impact player, is only an 81.
My response was to someone who said he sucks in real life. As far has his overall in the game I think its fine. Overalls dont mean anything its the individual ratings.
Ori & The Blind Forest (XSX)
Metro Exodus (PS5)

"Players make the NFL money, not the coaches. It's not a 2-way street, follow the bread crumbs."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2018, 09:58 AM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by burter
I normally could careless about ratings. However, I'm tired of the disrespect that Madden and media keep giving Larry Fitzgerald. I mean go look at his numbers. He has over 100 catches 2 straight years with sh*t qb's, but Madden has him an 89 overall behind some of the most overrated a**es in the league. I mean wtf.* I wish he had a real qb for his whole career. Probably be first in catches right now instead of 3rd all time. Dude catches everything. Ok I'm done bit*hing

How could 89 overall be disrespectful?
Only 10 WR in the league are "better" than him despite his age of 35! In WR attributes he may have the highest ratings throughout except maybe Antonio Brown.
His only weakness is speed, but I don't think you want to tell me that he is one of the fastest guys in the league at age 83.

And I really don't know what to think about if guys complain about a top 10 position rating...

Anyway, guys here complain about kicker ratings and kick returner ratings. So EA has done a really outstanding job, if these are the only problems...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »