Home

Question about Origin Access Premier

This is a discussion on Question about Origin Access Premier within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2018, 07:42 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Question about Origin Access Premier

Just signed up. Downloading right now. I have a question though. It says available Aug 1, but it also says trial. So being that the game releases early for premier members, does that mean we still get the 10 hours trial before then. In other words, can I start playing now using the 10 hours limit until the 1st.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-30-2018, 07:45 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
Just signed up. Downloading right now. I have a question though. It says available Aug 1, but it also says trial. So being that the game releases early for premier members, does that mean we still get the 10 hours trial before then. In other words, can I start playing now using the 10 hours limit until the 1st.

No it means you downloaded the trial meant for Origin Access Basic instead of the full game for Premier

Delete the trial and then go to the store page or full game page from the vault and click the big orange "add to library", you may need to restart Origin
Old 07-30-2018, 07:51 PM   #75
Rookie

TOmuch81's Arena

OVR: 2

So, I recently bought a gaming PC and I haven't played PC games for roughly 8 years. In prep for Madden 19 coming out, I loaded up $100 for EA Wallet to purchase Origin Access Premier only to find out that EA Wallet CANNOT be used to purchase this service. On the EA Game Card it states it can be used to purchase subscriptions and EA Wallet is one of 3 ways it APPEARS you can pay via the sign up page. I'm extremely frustrated and now have $100 just sitting in my wallet that I doubt I will ever use.

Mainly just posting this as a PSA to help others not do the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2018, 07:53 PM   #76
Pro

OVR: 7

Got ya. I am now downloading the Hall of Fame edition, which will be available on August 1. Thanks.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:55 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOmuch81
So, I recently bought a gaming PC and I haven't played PC games for roughly 8 years. In prep for Madden 19 coming out, I loaded up $100 for EA Wallet to purchase Origin Access Premier only to find out that EA Wallet CANNOT be used to purchase this service. On the EA Game Card it states it can be used to purchase subscriptions and EA Wallet is one of 3 ways it APPEARS you can pay via the sign up page. I'm extremely frustrated and now have $100 just sitting in my wallet that I doubt I will ever use.

Mainly just posting this as a PSA to help others not do the same.

1 get on EA support asap, try to get things fixed

2 look into setting up a paypal, it can be used for most online purchases and is alot safer than just linking up a credit card

Last edited by bleachfanz2113; 07-30-2018 at 07:55 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 07-30-2018, 07:56 PM   #78
Rookie

TOmuch81's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachfanz2113
1 get on EA support asap, try to get things fixed

2 look into setting up a paypal, it can be used for most online purchases and is alot safer than just linking up a credit card

I've contacted Chat support, which wasn't any help and now awaiting a call back to assist.

I do have PayPal, I just thought this would work just as well.

Last edited by TOmuch81; 07-30-2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:57 PM   #79
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Apologize if this has been asked before, but really confused and trying to figure out what I want to purchase.

Ultimately I prefer to "own" the game versus "subscribe", but would also like to play early. Plus, I would prefer the "standard" version vs "hall of fame".

So I know I can get the "subscribed" version of "hall of fame" in a few days using the Premier service. However, if I purchase the "Origin Basic" package it says I get a 10-hour trial with that, which I actually would be OK with just to get the "standard" game. But if I go with that, how early would I be able to play the trial? Is it the same date as Premier or a later date?
Old 07-30-2018, 08:01 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle
Apologize if this has been asked before, but really confused and trying to figure out what I want to purchase.

Ultimately I prefer to "own" the game versus "subscribe", but would also like to play early. Plus, I would prefer the "standard" version vs "hall of fame".

So I know I can get the "subscribed" version of "hall of fame" in a few days using the Premier service. However, if I purchase the "Origin Basic" package it says I get a 10-hour trial with that, which I actually would be OK with just to get the "standard" game. But if I go with that, how early would I be able to play the trial? Is it the same date as Premier or a later date?

IIRC The trail should go be playable at the same time, or at the worst the next days, as when premier gets the game

I see the same time as premier but im not sure if that is because i am a premier member or not

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »