Home

Madden 19 Bears vs Seahawks

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Bears vs Seahawks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2018, 05:00 PM   #17
Banned

TB5XSBW's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 Bears vs Seahawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
So I am guessing this was PS4 or PS4Pro based on the icons? If so it looks much smoother than last year. Seemed like a solid 60fps all the time which is great. The weird thing is this looked smoother than the "Browns vs. Giants" footage posted earlier which is PC based game. That footage reminded me of the 4k samples of the legends games that were posted several months ago showcasing the PC in 4K. I am starting to get concerned the PC game is not as polished.....but I will refrain from making a judgement as the capture method of the PC could be to blame. Both PC samples I have seen so far say 60fps but they looked slower than this PS4 footage for sure.
Just imagine how much better the Xbox One X version will look.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:26 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 28

Once again, the simplest things that should be rudimentary at this point... Pass trajectories... Still can't get this right. I literally had the video playing in the background, and I watched like 5 pass plays. On a few of them I saw defenders who were literally 20 yards in front of the intended receiver warp 5 yards laterally and deflect the pass. This is something that I'd expect in 1998. In 2018? Come on man.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:44 PM   #19
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Could be the player controlling Seattle, but most boring video so far. Crossing patterns and slants. Dink and dunk and immediate tackles. What happened to a little wide open football? Ball physics are bad. Ball stops movement almost immediately after hitting ground. Hopefully more videos soon with a better user.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:53 PM   #20
Rookie

packers96's Arena

This madden 19 is awful !! Come on EA, same old dumb animations NOTHING changed at all. Why does WR continues trying catch the ball off the field ? Players lineup is sooooo silly.

Last edited by packers96; 07-23-2018 at 07:11 PM.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:49 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
Once again, the simplest things that should be rudimentary at this point... Pass trajectories... Still can't get this right. I literally had the video playing in the background, and I watched like 5 pass plays. On a few of them I saw defenders who were literally 20 yards in front of the intended receiver warp 5 yards laterally and deflect the pass. This is something that I'd expect in 1998. In 2018? Come on man.

Pleeeaaase noooooo! I can’t handle this. People think they’re nice because they can somehow cover 20 yards of ground in any and sometimes multiple directions. That being said I will reserve judgment until I get hands on time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2018, 09:11 PM   #22
Rookie

Otis1kanobe's Arena

Unbelievable that you still can’t adjust height of striped socks.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:34 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Player models looked a lot better than they have in earlier videos. I thought the game looked smooth and was noticeably more realistic overall than 18.

The player line up it dumb as hell though. Why does every offensive player have a football? They’re trying too hard with that one. Just show their player portraits at the bottom of the screen like in real games. I’d take just listing the line up with their names over that kooky **** lol.
Old 07-23-2018, 10:03 PM   #24
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

graphic look amazing especially field, player model.. why he playing on Pro difficulty ? maybe he suck at all pro and all madden difficulty. Bears doesn't score any points on Pro difficulty. Damn, he skipped halftime show so i want see how does the score around the league look during halftime show

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »