Home

Madden NFL 19 Video - Packers vs. Redskins (focused on graphics)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Video - Packers vs. Redskins (focused on graphics) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2018, 04:20 PM   #25
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 19 Video - Packers vs. Redskins (focused on graphics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Lmao. Yes they did. I liked the fact they got really muddy, but it would be like that by the 2nd quarter, lol.

Lol I remember it was so bad you couldn't even see the players number or name on the back of the jersey from all the dirt and mud, straight hurricane weather effects.

Last edited by cthurt; 07-28-2018 at 02:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2018, 04:24 PM   #26
Banned

TB5XSBW's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Making sense and looking good is two different things my friend, I actually watch everything on my 4k TV using the warm setting but I don't need Madden to help me with that by adding a warm effect to daytime games, I haven't played the actual game in person yet so my opinion might change but looking at it on YouTube just makes me want to adjust the brightness on my phone.
It does look good, though. Most importantly, the lighting and overall visuals give each stadium its own unique look, which makes it feel like you're actually watching a game on TV that's being played at that particular venue. It's great.

There's nothing wrong with a warm look when the game is being played during the day in sunny weather.
Old 07-27-2018, 04:24 PM   #27
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Hit the nail on the head. In year's past, night and indoor game lighting took a backseat to the daytime game lighting -- not this year. Definitely not a fan of this year's warm/hazy look of day games...
Toggling between temperatures on my 4ktv makes a world of difference for me in Madden & this yr appears to be no different.

Playing:
Old 07-27-2018, 04:29 PM   #28
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Lmao. Yes they did. I liked the fact they got really muddy, but it would be like that by the 2nd quarter, lol.
Wasnt that the yr were both teams were like brown from head to toe by halftime lol

Playing:
Old 07-27-2018, 04:35 PM   #29
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB5XSBW
It does look good, though. Most importantly, the lighting and overall visuals give each stadium its own unique look, which makes it feel like you're actually watching a game on TV that's being played at that particular venue. It's great.

There's nothing wrong with a warm look when the game is being played during the day in sunny weather.

We can agree to disagree and really I think the warm look looks good on my TV but Madden 19 has a Warm 2 look which I never like to use it just makes things look yellow including whites, I will just change my TV settings and play around with it until I am satisfied.
Old 07-27-2018, 04:39 PM   #30
Banned

TB5XSBW's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
We can agree to disagree and really I think the warm look looks good on my TV but Madden 19 has a Warm 2 look which I never like to use it just makes things look yellow including whites, I will just change my TV settings and play around with it until I am satisfied.
Warm 2 objectively gives the most accurate image, including the whites. The only reason whites look yellow to you on Warm 2 is because you are used to cooler temperatures (which are inaccurate.)
Old 07-27-2018, 04:40 PM   #31
Rookie

uzileaux's Arena

Rodgers been in the league for over a decade and they still haven't got his throwing motion right smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2018, 04:41 PM   #32
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Toggling between temperatures on my 4ktv makes a world of difference for me in Madden & this yr appears to be no different.
I shouldn't have to do that lol. Shouldn't have to make tweaks to me TV setup just to accommodate it, and only it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »