Home

How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2019, 06:44 PM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Aftershocks VS Dolphins in Miami. I lost 17-16 to take us down to 10-5. As you can see, i went up an down the field on them. However, QB Randall Murray threw a INT in the EZ to kill a scoring drive with no points and on another drive he was running it in from the 5 only to fumble at the 1 after being hit to end another scoring drive. One thing i really hate when i run my QB's....is after they start to run and i hit the sprint button(RT), they run for a few yards, then stop and set up to pass again til i hit the sprint button again. Really irritating because had he not done that, he gets in the EZ before being hit. Happens all the time when i run my QBs. Dont know why when you hit the Turbo/Sprint button it just dont let you run instead of having them keep setting up to pass again.

Murray lit them up but the one INT in the EZ and the fumble at the 1 were huge misques which helped us lose the game.

Here is my LB causing a fumble on a sack of their QB which we recovered.

I’ve had the same problem since I use a Mobile QB who can run. Once I hit that turbo to go I expect them to keep going, it’s very frustrating when they stop. The other day I had passed the line of scrimmage and hit another button in attempted juke move and somehow he threw a pass and I got a forward lateral penalty. First time I’ve seen that.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2019, 08:37 PM   #802
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

So it's 2021 and I trade RB David Johnson and a 3rd round pick to the Bengals for their 2021 1st round pick, which is #11 overall. Their best RB is rated 74 and DJ is a 91 and still has 3 years remaining in his contract, so I felt this was actually a good trade for both teams. (even better for the Bengals if DJ can stay healthy)

We get a starting DT with the #11 pick and have a decent draft. Bredia is now our #1 RB and we signed a couple of good OL. We also sign TE OJ Howard so our offense is even better this year.

Our first game is at home against the Minnesota Vikings. First half is all us and our defense looks improved. We lead 17-3 at halftime and Rosen has been a beast, 2 TDs and no INTs so it's a great start. In the second half, RB Dalvin Cook goes off. He runs a 71 TD and then a 23 yard TD. We get a TD and lead 24-17. We go up 27-17 and they get a FG so it's now 27-20. With about 1:30 left in the game they do an onside kick and recover it. I've never seen that before. They drive down and score to tie the game at 27-27.

We go into OT and we get the ball first. Rosen drives us down but throws an INT, his first of the game. Minnesota gets the ball and Cousins throws an INT. We run the ball and setup for a 28 yard FG. They ice us but Gotskowski puts in through the uprights and we are now 1-0 on the season.

I love this game! To be competing against the CPU in my 4th season is just something I did not expect. My hats off to the Madden team, they have captured me and pulled me into their world.

Last edited by MizzouRah; 01-08-2019 at 08:41 PM.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:18 PM   #803
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Traveled to Jacksonville in year 2 of my Falcons CFM, 4-3 against 4-2.
20190108_211818.jpg

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown

Madden 19 - Falcons year 2
FIFA 19 - Dortmund year 2
Show 18 - Braves year 2
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
NBA 2K19 - Hawks year 1
Old 01-08-2019, 11:17 PM   #804
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Currently 5-3 in 2020 with the Cardinals in a really tight NFC West. A great defense with newly added Yannick Ngakoue really aids the pass rush and sets up the secondary nicely.

However, after nearly 3 full seasons of Josh Rosen, it appears he's just another Kirk Cousins. Can win games but throws a ton of interceptions and has yet to really establish himself in the playoffs.

(Could be because I'm playing on All-Madden. I'm almost throwing more INTs than TDs and rarely if ever throw for more than 250 yds in 10 minute quarters. If anyone has any tips please let me know. The passing game is really frustrating me.)

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Old 01-09-2019, 01:20 AM   #805
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
Currently 5-3 in 2020 with the Cardinals in a really tight NFC West. A great defense with newly added Yannick Ngakoue really aids the pass rush and sets up the secondary nicely.

However, after nearly 3 full seasons of Josh Rosen, it appears he's just another Kirk Cousins. Can win games but throws a ton of interceptions and has yet to really establish himself in the playoffs.

(Could be because I'm playing on All-Madden. I'm almost throwing more INTs than TDs and rarely if ever throw for more than 250 yds in 10 minute quarters. If anyone has any tips please let me know. The passing game is really frustrating me.)

You ever consider lowering Int or possibly adjust pass coverage? That might help you out a bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2019, 09:34 AM   #806
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87

Why I play a tweaked Armors set on AA, AM always seems to bring some CPU boost.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown

Madden 19 - Falcons year 2
FIFA 19 - Dortmund year 2
Show 18 - Braves year 2
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
NBA 2K19 - Hawks year 1
Old 01-09-2019, 09:35 AM   #807
Rookie

Green Bay's 2023 season opened with a Thursday Night trip to the defending Super Bowl champion LA Rams, who coincidentally knocked us out of the playoffs with a last second huge play last year, so revenge was on our minds. It was a knock down, dragged out fight of a game, with both sides trading the lead back and forth. We were unable to take advantage of bottling up Todd Gurley in the first half, only leading by a score going in to the break. He let loose in the second half, giving LA the lead. We eventually equalized, and picked Goff off with under a minute to play, setting up a game winning FG, and my first experience with Ice the Kicker, which was a nasty surprise. We ended up winning 27-24 on the road to start the season.

Week Two brought ANOTHER Thursday Night Road Trip, this time to the Motor City to take on The Lions. This was the polar opposite of week one, as we ran all over the hapless Lions. Aaron Rogers threw for 250 yards, 3 TD's, and most importantly zero picks, and third year RB KeJuan Office ran for 125 yards and a score. Our defense provided two turnovers in route to a 35-0 thumping of our divisional rivals.

Next up? The Vikings.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:00 AM   #808
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitehallway
Green Bay's 2023 season opened with a Thursday Night trip to the defending Super Bowl champion LA Rams, who coincidentally knocked us out of the playoffs with a last second huge play last year, so revenge was on our minds. It was a knock down, dragged out fight of a game, with both sides trading the lead back and forth. We were unable to take advantage of bottling up Todd Gurley in the first half, only leading by a score going in to the break. He let loose in the second half, giving LA the lead. We eventually equalized, and picked Goff off with under a minute to play, setting up a game winning FG, and my first experience with Ice the Kicker, which was a nasty surprise. We ended up winning 27-24 on the road to start the season.

Week Two brought ANOTHER Thursday Night Road Trip, this time to the Motor City to take on The Lions. This was the polar opposite of week one, as we ran all over the hapless Lions. Aaron Rogers threw for 250 yards, 3 TD's, and most importantly zero picks, and third year RB KeJuan Office ran for 125 yards and a score. Our defense provided two turnovers in route to a 35-0 thumping of our divisional rivals.

Next up? The Vikings.
That ice the kicker can be nerve breaking but a cool feature for sure!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »