Home

How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football Mod 19 for Madden NFL 19 PC Interview
What Trends Will Dominate Sports Games in 2019?
Voting Now Open for the 2018 Sports Game of the Year Awards!

Old 01-11-2019, 10:52 AM   #817
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Did you notice David Johnson was 4th in rushing on my season stat leaders list? I traded him to Cleveland and this season he gets 280 carries lol. Didn't notice how many he had last season with them.
No, but I do now!

I bet he'll be the same with the Bengals in my CFM since his games are now simulated (unless we play them). I'll keep tabs on him for sure.

My dual threat of Breida and Logan has been working great so far. My scheme is more power running but I prefer elusive backs.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:10 PM   #818
Pro

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
No, but I do now!

I bet he'll be the same with the Bengals in my CFM since his games are now simulated (unless we play them). I'll keep tabs on him for sure.

My dual threat of Breida and Logan has been working great so far. My scheme is more power running but I prefer elusive backs.
This season Breida was injured and missed five games, came back for the playoff game I just played. He didn't even get a carry and hurt again, 4 weeks on the shelf. He is age 29 this season. He had like 835 or 885 rushing yards. Somewhere between there.
So far I haven't resigned him. Wants 3 years, 10+ million and at 29 gonna be on the decline.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 01-11-2019 at 12:21 PM.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:25 PM   #819
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
After toying around with settings, modding my Madden, etc. I have finally got my giants cfm off to a start.

Settings:

JoshC Sliders

9 minutes No Acc

MVP Default AP Mod (My own customize one)

Toned down injuries at 50 to be more balanced across the board in supersim and regular. HB wonít be always hurt anymore. Also increase frequency of more season ending possibilities and increased/decreased types of injuries that can occur.

Increased chances of fumbles

Decreased Punt Power to match real life Net Averages

Increased penalties occurring more at default

Fix wind modifier, FG attempts at 62 yards wonít always happen now thankfully.

Fixed QB rushing stats.

Coach Mode, Play the Moments.

Iím currently 0-13 as the Giants. Secured #1 overall pick haha. Eli has been terrible compare to the real life Eli. Really inconsistent, not able to run the offense. Kyle Lauletta hasnít been any better either. Barkley has been alright, but behind such a bad o-line he has been struggling.

Landon Collins has had a great season so far. Been wrecking havoc on opposing offenses.

Odell has been solid, nothing great. Sterling Shepard has really stepped up this year as a true #2 WR. TE Evan Engram has missed 5 weeks but been pretty solid ever since. Close to 50 catches for 500 yards or so.

Iíll post end the year stats as I wrap up the year.

Ranked 28th Offense
Ranked 32nd defense

I canít wait to wrap up Year 1 and start improving this team. I like to build through draft but Iím sure there will be a key FA signing here or there. QB will be the first thing in draft. Then Iíll go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Holy Cow [email protected] You Binged watched Madden like a NETFLIX show. 🤣🤣🤣

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown

Madden 19 - Falcons year 2
FIFA 19 - Dortmund year 2
Show 18 - Braves year 2
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
NBA 2K19 - Hawks year 1
Old 01-11-2019, 02:19 PM   #820
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
This season Breida was injured and missed five games, came back for the playoff game I just played. He didn't even get a carry and hurt again, 4 weeks on the shelf. He is age 29 this season. He had like 835 or 885 rushing yards. Somewhere between there.
So far I haven't resigned him. Wants 3 years, 10+ million and at 29 gonna be on the decline.
Ugh.. yeah time to move on. I have a rookie RB who's 3rd string but could develop into something. Our offense is scary good and if Rosen can stay away from throwing INTs, this could be a special team this season.

We are like the current Chiefs, big play offense and hope our defense makes a play or two.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:45 PM   #821
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

In year 2030 with my Eagles CFM. Starting to see some of the guys in my first two draft classes get close to the end of their careers as they're turning age 32-34 and some of my initial players are getting close to retirement as well, such as Wentz (37), Sidney Jones (35), and Miles Garrett (35). Been fun to set records with these guys on my team since the start and it'll be fun to bring a new group of guys over the next couple seasons.
Old 01-11-2019, 04:00 PM   #822
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

End of the Year Stats

Top 10

Giants 2018 Stats:

Eli Manning 3,284 Yards 65% 14 TD's 16 Ints 83.1 Rating Sacked 38 times
Kyle Lauletta 881 Yards 5 TD's 7 Ints 66% 55.1 Rating sacked 12 times

Saquon Barkley Missed some games with injuries early on. 170 Attempts 650 yards 3.8 YPC 3 TD's 34 Catches 352 Yards 1 TD
Jonathan Stewart 101 Carries 308 Yards 3.0 YPC 2 TD's
Kyle Lauletta 9 attempts 41 Yards 4.6 YPC 1 TD

Odell Beckham 83 Catches 1,033 Yards 3 TD's
Sterling Shepard 72 Catches 890 Yards 1 TD
Evan Engram 67 Catches 774 Yards 7 TD's
Roger Lewis Jr 49 Catches 589 Yards 5 TD's

Alec Ogletree 127 Tackles 2 Ints 33 Assists 10 TFL
Landon Collins 102 Tackles 12 TFL 3 Ints 34 Assists
Jenoris Jenkins 94 Tackles 25 Assists 1 Int 3 TFL
Olivier Vernon 67 Tackles 12 TFL 7.5 Sacks 19 Assists

25th ranked Offense
32nd ranked Defense

It was a very rough year. Poor QB play lead to a lot of games lost and a really bad defense also didn't help. We were outscored all year.

We beat the Colts 24-20
Last second FG to beat the Cowboys 19-22.

If we wanted to win any games, we had to hold our opponents under 20 points to have a chance. Can't wait to get into the offseason and start turning this team around. Be interesting for sure. I resigned Landon Collins already so he is locked up and be a solid piece to build around. Jenoris Jenkins is turning 30 so I might try and trade him as he still has a lot of value still. Might as well get what I can out of him before I can't and he start's losing overall like crazy.

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 01-11-2019 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:06 PM   #823
Pro

Rayzaa's Arena

The 14-2 Chargers played the 9-7 Ravens in the Championship game in the rain in Las Vegas....where it hardly ever rains. The Chargers go down on their first drive and get a 30 yard TD pass but the EP gets blocked which was a sign of things to come.
Ravens do the same but make their EP.
The Ravens defense stiffles the Chargers offense pretty much the whole game while getting a pick 6 and forcing them to shorter routes and adanding their running game as they take a 20-6 lead in the second half. The Chargers end up throwing 3 INTs forcing some long passes in a need to get a score quick and go down 26-16 to end their season. Ravens to the SB.

The 11-5 Aftershocks faced the Baker Mayfield led 13-3 Giants in NJ. Mayfield almost never missed a completion. He gets a 76 yard TD on a wide open receiver on a fly route on a broken coverage. Barkley runs for a 91 yard TD and 196 for the game but the Shocks keep pace and eventually take the lead 31-24 while their QB has 3 TDs and over 400 yards passing which happens because they lost another RB to injury, down the the 3rd stringer.
However, with the game tied at 31, Murray throws INTs on the next 2 Shocks possessions, the last one at the 5 yardline with 35 seconds remaining and end up losing 34-31 to end their season.
Also had a fumble earlier in the game that wasn't a fumble as the player was well down but I wasn't allowed to challenge and usually on those I get a booth review. This time ,nope.

Didn't see those outcomes happening. I figured the Shocks would bail out before the Chargers. Oh well, on to season 2025

Last edited by Rayzaa; 01-12-2019 at 12:08 AM.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:28 PM   #824
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

IND (2021)
After going 2-2 in the preseason, the Colts sit at 2-1 in the regular season following a 20-17 road win over the BUF Bills.

Up Next: HOU Texans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hartsville HS Red Foxes
Florida State Seminoles
Carolina Panthers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »