Home

How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2018, 12:04 PM   #417
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition

Just lost my season opener with the Ravens against the Bengals. Switched to Playmakers Sliders and it got a lot better. I can finally run the ball and it's still challenging, but not frustrating.

Well, mostly not frustrating. I had a blocked Punt and a blocked FG, which is pretty annoying. I also had a lot of my kicks blocked in preseason, about one per game. Is that on the sliders or is someone else having this problem?
Old 09-20-2018, 12:25 PM   #418
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Havent had a kick or punt blocked yet
Old 09-20-2018, 02:03 PM   #419
Rookie

Must be the sliders then. I had 7 in the past 6 games. Not that fun...
Old 09-20-2018, 02:46 PM   #420
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmemole
Just lost my season opener with the Ravens against the Bengals. Switched to Playmakers Sliders and it got a lot better. I can finally run the ball and it's still challenging, but not frustrating.

Well, mostly not frustrating. I had a blocked Punt and a blocked FG, which is pretty annoying. I also had a lot of my kicks blocked in preseason, about one per game. Is that on the sliders or is someone else having this problem?
I've noticed if I don't hold the X button (ps4) on the kicking meter when I press it the second time , then I get blocked a lot . If you hold it for different periods of time, I think it throws the GPU off a bit . I have not been blocked since doing this.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-20-2018, 04:59 PM   #421
Rookie

Thanks, Ill try that!

Did you have any notable Free Agency class so far? Any star or player with star potential gets signed 3 or 4 weeks into the season. Id love to have some variety, maybe 1 or 2 players with 90+ Ovr every season, who want to switch teams. Or at least in the high 80s
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 05:02 PM   #422
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks, Ill try that!

Did you have any notable Free Agency class so far? Any star or player with star potential gets signed 3 or 4 weeks into the season. Id love to have some variety, maybe 1 or 2 players with 90+ Ovr every season, who want to switch teams. Or at least in the high 80s
In my first season Bell and Collins hit free agency. Bell going to the Texans and myself Signing Collins to a 5 year deal
Old 09-20-2018, 07:23 PM   #423
Rookie

ECUoak's Arena

Quote:
Thanks, Ill try that!

Bell signed with the Bucs in my CFM.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-21-2018, 07:31 AM   #424
Pro

notsobabybombers's Arena

Fired up a Redskins CFM and simmer the first season. I didn't expect a lot of success but this team surprised me. We started 2-0, lost several straight and fell to 2-4 or 2-5 but we bounced back. The NFC East was really weak, so in the final game of the season, we met the 8-7 Eagles with an identical record. We won the game, so we clinched the division.

We hosted the 10-6 Buccaneers in the WC round. Tampa started 8-0 but we handed them their first loss (and they only won two games through the rest of the season.) With momentum on our side, we won the game and advanced to the Divisional Round.

There, we met the 13-3 Packers in Lambeau and I believe we beat them in the regular season. (Away from my PS$ ATM.) We managed to upset the heavily favored Packers.

We had made it to the NFC Championship. Our opponent was the 11-5 Saints team that demolished us during the regular season. New Orleans won by a field goal in the fourth quarter and our season was over.

I have never been so invested in a sim like that.We had no business being in the playoffs in the first place (27th offense, 20th defense.) But Alex Smith really stepped it up in the latter half of the regular season and the playoffs. Ryan Kerrigan won the NFC's best LB award, Scherff and Trent Williams were on the list of the NFC's Best OL, DJ Swearinger (and Kerrigan) made the Pro Bowl along with a few others.

AP and Vernon Davis retired after the season so we'll be getting a little younger next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »