Home

lets be real here is Madden Anti-consumer???

This is a discussion on lets be real here is Madden Anti-consumer??? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 08:56 PM   #1
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
lets be real here is Madden Anti-consumer???

Please do not take this as madden vs 2k debate.I read 2k franchise blog last year,so much effort into their modes and I thought this year they would be (pumped} motivated to make franchise a big comeback but boy I was wrong!The annoucer don"t say the custom drafts basic names ect...RPM is not enough for me to fork over 60 bones.Madden is the only game that frusterate me over the little things gameply waise too.I know that no game is perfect,2k18 was the first 2k that made me stop playing early but my God you cant never questions 2k Effort.Madden cares more about TD cellabrations,3d glass.Monopoly killed this franchise but Mut put it on life support.I read 2k new blog today and out the gate 2k says the game not perfect but they read the forums ect.. and allow us the consummer to put our input.My best analogy:look at the xbox one when it first came out,paywalls,didnt care about the consumer just our money while ps4 came out with bangers of games they are for the gamers,sure they both want our mighty dollar but one ask you do you want your sandwhich toasted while the other says take it cold how we made it take it or leave it.Madden didnt get called a roster update for years for nothing.The effort is just not there anymore,i support any game that shows effort and they care and it doesnt have to be better then the competiton just show us more then tell us every year.I"m not trying to be funny but ask yourselves is RPM,custom draft classes worth $60 after what you just read about 2k? The sad part is that was only blog one.I am starting to believe that EA dont worry about sales as long as they get that MUT money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2018, 09:00 PM   #2
Pro

JayCutlersCig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: lets be real here is Madden Anti-consumer???

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
Please do not take this as madden vs 2k debate.I read 2k franchise blog last year,so much effort into their modes and I thought this year they would be (pumped} motivated to make franchise a big comeback but boy I was wrong!The annoucer don"t say the custom drafts basic names ect...RPM is not enough for me to fork over 60 bones.Madden is the only game that frusterate me over the little things gameply waise too.I know that no game is perfect,2k18 was the first 2k that made me stop playing early but my God you cant never questions 2k Effort.Madden cares more about TD cellabrations,3d glass.Monopoly killed this franchise but Mut put it on life support.I read 2k new blog today and out the gate 2k says the game not perfect but they read the forums ect.. and allow us the consummer to put our input.My best analogy:look at the xbox one when it first came out,paywalls,didnt care about the consumer just our money while ps4 came out with bangers of games they are for the gamers,sure they both want our mighty dollar but one ask you do you want your sandwhich toasted while the other says take it cold how we made it take it or leave it.Madden didnt get called a roster update for years for nothing.The effort is just not there anymore,i support any game that shows effort and they care and it doesnt have to be better then the competiton just show us more then tell us every year.I"m not trying to be funny but ask yourselves is RPM,custom draft classes worth $60 after what you just read about 2k? The sad part is that was only blog one.I am starting to believe that EA dont worry about sales as long as they get that MUT money.

I hate EA as much as the next guy, but you can’t say that they’re anti-consumer, not after adding tweaks and improvements to Franchise Mode. The franchise community has been complaining (and rightfully so) about lack of innovation in CFM. From what I’ve heard, these improvements are noticeable in M19.

MUT is a huge part of their product, but this year, I’ve heard some things that indicate they’re stepping in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-02-2018, 09:16 PM   #3
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

I see this thread ending badly.....lol but I dont think so. Alot of modes & now even have a story mode. They cater to a large audience I feel and give something to everyone. I think RPM is a game changer and custom draft classes was one of the top rated things wanted by the "sim community"

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 08-02-2018 at 09:23 PM.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:21 PM   #4
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

I'll let this discussion go for now. But as soon as it turns into a Madden bash fest it's getting locked up.

Also, to the OP. You might want to break up that wall of text into some paragraphs. It's very hard to read and I think you will get more interaction with it if you do.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:22 PM   #5
MVP

simbayless's Arena

it doesnt have to get ugly madden should want healthy constructive critism not booty licking with our wallats,i m not telling nobody to not buy madden but I sense a pattern here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2018, 09:23 PM   #6
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

After reading the 2k blog I can't help but feel sick to my stomach that CFM is what we have to deal with in the ONLY football game on the market.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:24 PM   #7
MVP

simbayless's Arena

sorry it wrote this on my phone exuse my grammer ect..
Old 08-02-2018, 09:27 PM   #8
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
sorry it wrote this on my phone exuse my grammer ect..
No problem man. I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything. I just know a lot of people don't even bother reading walls of text and just wanted to make sure people would read your post.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »