Home

Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

This is a discussion on Top Five Franchise wants for M20? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 12-15-2018, 09:36 PM   #73
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

1. TEAM HISTORY...NCAA 14 keep track of 126 teams history Madden only have 32 teams so going back 30 years on every team isnt hard and keeping track as you play in your CFM. Keeping us involved in our CFM and bring realism to this game is much needed...

2. PLAYERS PROFILES.. The way EA keeps teack of awards is weak and lazy..We dont have to have the player of the week in our players award history.SMH...We keeping award history is should be in a real way like 2k does it..SuperBowl Champion(2) 2019,2020..Adding the year it was won along with it saying Superbowl in the player's that has won or go on to win one it should read lime that. Superbowl MVP should read like that along with how many and the year it was won..Probowls as well. Any Big Award should be keep in that way so it wont be so messy looking and not keepin a realistic way...Also they need to bring back the Teams players are playing on. Come on EA whats up with that really...

3.REAL TIME INJURIES....Now we all know this is long overdue..What is the deal with not having this in the game...Injuries are a part of any sport and Football its real..I mean we are seeing players go in the air and get flipped and on a game to game it happens and if it is a injury he is reaching at his shoulder and it comesback as a lower back strain..SMH..How fake is that. Give us realism and go by the type of hit and make it to wear its up to the part of his body he gets hit on. But make it a injury that it would be to that nature because injuries that's going on now has nothing to do with wear he was hit..Give usnewand real injuries to go along with these and build on them with annimations to gowith the injuries..

4.DRAFT AND SCOUTING...Im with Duece on this i like his whole set up..But i would like it if we Could add in players Stats and Award history this would give us realism as we are looking for that QB or players of the future..It would be nice to see this..

Mason Cobbs.. 2017-2020 Three year starter but was there his full 4 seasons at UL got the start his Sophomore year and took over..his numbers.
Pass yards. TD's. Int
2017. 575. 3. 0

2018. 2882. 26. 5 (Second Team All-Conf)

2019. 3750. 34. 7 (#2 in the Davey O'Brien Award)First Team AA and First Team All-Conf..

2020. 4583. 42. 4 (Heisman and Davey O'Brien Award Winner..First Team AA and First Team All-Conf..

This could be done with every player in the Draft because every player has a story and came frm somewhere...
Old 12-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #74
Rookie

ijumpedthegun's Arena

OVR: 0

At this point, I'll take Madden share actually working.
Old 12-17-2018, 01:16 AM   #75
MVP

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
1. Assistant Coaches with NCAA 14 Coaching Carousel. If they are fictional, then at the least let us edit them, change their names to real coaches.

2. SLIDERS, SLIDERS AND SLIDERS... OH MY!...... See the level of details in the sliders NBA2K19 MyGM/MyLeague has and you'll understand. Where to begin....

- 4th Down Sliders: Allow us to set the tendency of each team and how often they go for it on 4th down. Using ESPN's stats page from the 2017 season(link below), The Green Bay Packers made the most 4th down attempts at 28, Eagles went for it on 4th, 26 times. Meanwhile the Vikings made only 7 4th down attempts, a league low in 2017.

- Positional Importance Slider (Draft): Bears drafting a QB just because Trubisky's OVR is low enough the AI sees a "Need"? After importing the draft class, you can go in and raise the value of certain positions on each team. Bears drafted Trubisky, so you lower the QB position slider down where the AI won't bother drafting QBs. So fourth for every position.

- Pass/Run Tendencies from Madden 12. Also a slider for how many carries RB1 gets and RB2 in order to evenly split the carries, or just enough to follow real life team tendencies.

*More Slider Ideas to come later*
3. Assistant Coaches complete with NCAA 14 Coaching Tree - If you can't get the real life coaches or not all of them, make all coaches editable fully with position specialty boosts(Sean McVay + 10 QB Awareness) like the PS2 days.

4. Add 100+ new faces, Name Recorder Submission: Tired of seeing every player have the same face and it's time for new faces to be added. Even if you have to do what NBA 2K did and merge 2 players faces together to create new faces. Also as we know, they will only say certain names so let us submit names for the player database that the commentary will actually say.

5. Relocation needs a new fresh coat of paint. It's been the same since introduced, same cities, same team names, same uniforms, etc. Give us new cities as NBA 2K has 60+ cities you can choose from, we have the same 17 cities. Let us mix and match the names and jerseys. If I want to name a Portland team the Thunderbirds then I should be able to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2018, 07:55 AM   #76
Rookie

Stats,stats and stats. This year‘s gameplay is alright for me but how is it possible in 2018 that I sort for sack leaders on NFL level and there are several missing while they appear if I sort them on Conference level?
This is not acceptable and kills it for me.
This is just an example.
Stats are all around weak in this game. There could be so much more. The Show and 2K show what is possible...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Operation Sports
Old 12-17-2018, 11:20 AM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplechin
1) Gameplay related - Ratings need to really, truly matter, and you need to feel the difference in ratings. Even two 80 overall players should feel different depending on their individual statistics. This is key to team building, because if there's barely a difference between my All-Pro and my third string, what's the point?

This had been one of my biggest problems. I have also learned over the years they will not change it because of hurting fans/players “feelings” over the ratings. That’s why I stopped leaving it up to them and created my own ratings system to make each and every player feel differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-17-2018, 12:22 PM   #78
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

I think the easiest thing here is to just tell the devs we want madden 05 and nfl 2k5 hybrid. Give us that and most sim/cfm players will be pretty happy. Until then, I'm going back to ncaa 14.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:31 PM   #79
MVP

The scheme system is a good start, but it needs some refinement. There are too many strategically dominated archetypes. Just off the top of my head Agile OL, West Coast QBs, Power HBs, Slot WR, Run Stuff LBs, and Man CBs should never be drafted and developed down those paths because their favored attributes are inferior. You can get lucky with upgrade RNG, but you'd be starting on a much stronger foundation, almost always, with another option and that sort of forces your hand scheme-wise.

Some of the upgrades need to be toned down, too. If you work all year to max out a specific position group or two on each side of the ball you can achieve some pretty insane upgrades in just one season. Not necessarily to OVR but to specific attributes that have a huge impact on performance like ZCV, CIT, MAC, DAC, etc.

I've done the first season four different times now and by the start of year two I always have a CB, MLB, and FS who are over the 90 ZCV threshold, and the only one getting upgraded down a zone/coverage path is the CB! The MLB is a Field General and the FS is a Hybrid. There's almost no point in playing year two or beyond because the AI has no hope of passing on me. Almost everywhere they try to go one of my AI defenders can probably jump the pass for a swat/pick.

Also please put some work into auto-generated draft classes. At a minimum they should have athleticism ratings that allow them to stay on the field with players from the existing stock rosters! Everyone in the draft is so slow compared to the default roster and I can't imagine why that was done.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:57 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho
This had been one of my biggest problems. I have also learned over the years they will not change it because of hurting fans/players “feelings” over the ratings. That’s why I stopped leaving it up to them and created my own ratings system to make each and every player feel differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
How about adding more player traits?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »