Home

Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

This is a discussion on Top Five Franchise wants for M20? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 12-17-2018, 04:39 PM   #81
Pro

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

1-Real penalties (bring back Defensive Holding for example).

2-Fix the stat engine for simulated games, once and for all.

3-Give us explanations of what each difficulty slider does.

4-Allow us to see "team played" for under a players stat history within CFM.

5-New relocation stadiums and uniforms (or a uniform creator).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
5. PLEASE get rid of showing the head coach in between plays. I don't mind during a penalty or challenge, but not every... single... time... post play.
I edited my post to say if I could have a 6th choice... it would be this.

Why in the world do I need to see my coach after almost every play? Whyyyyyyyyy?? I dont care to see his identical reaction 20-30 times each game. It. Is. So. Stupid. Just give me scenes of the stadium from above, or shots of the crowd cheering, or a replay of the awesome run that penalty just took from me... anything please... why do I need to see him over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... aaaaaaghhhhh.

Last edited by IcedCoffee1983; 12-17-2018 at 04:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2018, 06:02 PM   #82
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
How about adding more player traits?

You know, I honestly hate the traits. I feel like they make the ratings worse. Either do just ratings and no traits like old gen, or do like all pro football and have traits with no ratings. I feel when you have both, thatís when it gets whacky. Maybe itís just me but Iíd be ok with one or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-17-2018, 07:45 PM   #83
Rookie

ijumpedthegun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Why in the world do I need to see my coach after almost every play? Whyyyyyyyyy?? I dont care to see his identical reaction 20-30 times each game. It. Is. So. Stupid. Just give me scenes of the stadium from above, or shots of the crowd cheering, or a replay of the awesome run that penalty just took from me... anything please... why do I need to see him over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... aaaaaaghhhhh.
I like HC shots, but Madden is overkill. I love the idea of bringing crowd shots back.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:16 AM   #84
Rookie

Gameplay:
1.) Oline/Dline interactions. Feels like Iíll see similar or better play too often from players that are 72 overall versus say 90 overall on both sides of the ball.

2.) Dynamic crowds that match the flow of the game that can impact the games. Anybody see that Bears/Rams game with Jared Goff and his oline/coach unable to hear each other?

3.) Ratings further separating players. A lot of people have talked about this. I think they brought in a good thing with the throw under pressure trait. Playing against Patrick Mahomes feels different than playing against some 70 ovr qb but just continue to improve on this with more positions.

Franchise
1.) Advanced stats if itís possible. Too many cornerbacks, even my own occasionally, are increasing dev trait or going to a pro bowl because they had something like 96 tackles or something but they werenít good in coverage according to their ratings. Would also be good for oline grading as well although Iím not sure if this one is actually possible.

2.) I like the archetype system but maybe give it some more wiggle room. No team in the NFL wants all slot receivers or only elusive or power backs. Also would be nice if you could choose what type of corners you want maybe? Currently if you run 3-4 you can only have mcv fit scheme and 4-3 only zcv fit scheme.

3.) More life to the mode in general. Win a Super Bowl in 2020 with a historic defense? Would be cool to hear that brought back up in another season. Donít know if thatís possible either but winning the super bowl is about as exciting in Madden as winning in week 15 and improving your record to 2-12.

All that aside I have enjoyed Madden 19 but Iím just chipping in my 2 cents on some of the things that could be improved.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:43 AM   #85
Pro

briz1046's Arena

1) 21st century injury system
A " real-time" injury system with simultaneous , minor , chronic carreer lasting etc injuries which is totally editable ( including the ability to introduce ), in conjunction with :-

2 ) PUP and NFI
Adapt the current IR protocol to reflect present day NFL rules and properly represent how NFL teams manage injuries on a roster management level ... and ...

3) game day inactives and injury status designations
Self explanatory , but requires any fatigue ( in game and cumulative ) to be tuned correctly

4) training camp and OTAs
Basically short of removing in game stat based XP add another way to gain XP/ progress players and add sliders to allow users to determine which method ( TC etc/ practice / in-game stats)would be of greater importance

5) expand/ improve CAP system
More faces/ hairstyles/body types etc and make everything (inc. Years in league) editable
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2018, 10:29 AM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho
You know, I honestly hate the traits. I feel like they make the ratings worse. Either do just ratings and no traits like old gen, or do like all pro football and have traits with no ratings. I feel when you have both, thatís when it gets whacky. Maybe itís just me but Iíd be ok with one or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I donít know if I necessarily have a dog in that hunt just curious on your take.

I personally am fine with any direction they choose, I just want better representation of the ratings and/or traits on the field.
Old 12-18-2018, 04:49 PM   #87
Rookie

1. Pass rush control - if Im controlling the DE I want to be able to decide if he attacks with a bull rush or a spin move or a swim instead of just pressing a button. put the controls on the right stick, If you push the right stick down while rushing then he will try to bull rush the lineman, a quarter turn on the right stick left or right determines if he tries a spin move left or right, etc. I'm tired of pressing a button and the rusher just does a move and it shouldn't be just win or lose when rushing, and bring back twist and stunts.

2. CFM - I want it to feel like its a living and breathing thing. I want Full coaching staffs, players that retire and become coaches, RFA, Better contracts, and cap management if a 90+ ovr wants a new contract, they should be asking to be the highest paid player at their position, Holdouts, player/team morale, have players get rattled if they're inexperienced or unhappy. Players tweeting and calling out opponents which makes the other team/player play harder but if the guy who did the callout has a great game he gets a confidence boost.

3 - I wouldn't mind seeing the QB cone back as an option or the NCAA thing where if your team was rattled the play would show up really shaky.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:51 AM   #88
Rookie

JDrama84's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
Your whole list is excellent but I wanted to highlight #3. I want this feature bad or even if it’s just NHL 19s fog war system. This would solve so many problems with preseason.

The whole flash the guns thing they’ve got in there now can GTFO.
It would make CFM much more realistic. Imagine the gratification you would feel as you peel back the layers on one of your prized draft picks or free agent acquisitions. In the same breath, imagine the frustration as you see the wart you drafted as you uncover that he isn't what you thought he was. That would be authentic and so cool.

Last edited by JDrama84; 12-20-2018 at 11:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »