Home

Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

This is a discussion on Top Five Franchise wants for M20? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 12-27-2018, 03:55 PM   #97
Rookie

martz28's Arena

OVR: 3
Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

1.Improved playcalling for cpu teams. ( if not this at least let us assign custom playbooks to the cpu teams inside cfm without using 2 profiles.)

2. Full coaching/ scouting staffs

3. Global roster editor

4. Coaching slider, like to adjust his run/pass balance , blitz/coverage balance. Zone/man balance etc..

5. Multiple announcing teams, one team for monday night football, one for thursday, and maybe 2 rotating teams for sunday games.
Old 12-27-2018, 04:36 PM   #98
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

Team records on the schedule/ matchup screen please

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-29-2018, 11:06 PM   #99
MVP

OVR: 1

Just get rid of OVR. Leave the rest of the attributes. Makes scouting and improving your team far less predictable and far more varied.
Old 12-30-2018, 06:15 AM   #100
Rookie

Hull2215's Arena

OVR: 0

Carryover saves
Old 12-30-2018, 08:00 AM   #101
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
Just get rid of OVR. Leave the rest of the attributes. Makes scouting and improving your team far less predictable and far more varied.
I hope, that they dont. The OVR gives you an idea of how good a player is, that helped me a lot, when I was new to Madden and Football in general and didnt know what most attributes meant.

I mainly hope for better team building features. Free Agents shouldnt just look for money, but location, role, winning chances and all. The CPU draft logic needs huge improvement, so does player development and regression. Veterans should be more valuable, give them bonuses, which affect younger player's development for example. Also Id like a system that gives players boosts or the opposite depending on their performances. Like a weekly adjustment, that players with lower ratings playing surprisingly well get a bonus or veterans underperforming get a malus.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2018, 11:44 AM   #102
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

I don't know how many here have the game Red Dead Redemption, but that game comes with two discs.
The first disc is just pure data and features loading on the console. The second is the same but is also the disc you use to play the game. It takes a while to load it all but it is a great idea for Madden.
I've said we most likely don't get everything we want because the disc don't have the space to do so but if they did the same thing as RDR, then they can make Madden a great game.
Get more code writers if it takes time to do that. This could be an awesome game if they did something like this.
Old 12-30-2018, 04:48 PM   #103
Pro

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
I don't know how many here have the game Red Dead Redemption, but that game comes with two discs.
The first disc is just pure data and features loading on the console. The second is the same but is also the disc you use to play the game. It takes a while to load it all but it is a great idea for Madden.
I've said we most likely don't get everything we want because the disc don't have the space to do so but if they did the same thing as RDR, then they can make Madden a great game.
Get more code writers if it takes time to do that. This could be an awesome game if they did something like this.
That's because the size of the map and amount of content. NBA 2k fits a lot of content on only 1 disc, I don't think 2 discs is needed for madden because I don't think disc space is the issue. I think their issue is more with coding in general and really a lack of innovation and attention to detail.
Old 12-30-2018, 09:22 PM   #104
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
That's because the size of the map and amount of content. NBA 2k fits a lot of content on only 1 disc, I don't think 2 discs is needed for madden because I don't think disc space is the issue. I think their issue is more with coding in general and really a lack of innovation and attention to detail.
Yes but NBA 2k only has 12 players per team. Football has 53 plus practice squad and a ton of free agents to create. That there is a lot of data.
I've never played an NBA game because I'm not much of a Basketball fan so is there also MUT mode and practice mode and everything else that is in Madden?
Also the playbooks, etc. I just think there has to be a lot more to code for Madden than the NBA game but not sure.
We have no idea really how much space is left on the disc when it is done but why would they take some things off to add something else if there was plenty of room?
For the best experience I'd think using two discs loaded with everything we have asked for would do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »