Home

Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

This is a discussion on Top Five Franchise wants for M20? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2019, 04:58 PM   #113
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

Well unfortunately a players awareness and play recognition ratings are used as tools to bring player A above player B when player A is perceived as a better player or as the starter at a position over player B.
Old 01-01-2019, 10:28 PM   #114
Just started!

OVR: 0

Pretty much everything stated above with a couple of added things I thought of:
1-let us control the weather in franchise games. I'm tired of playing December games in Buffalo and camera men and coaches are wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts on the sideline like it's August.

2-Better schedules after first year. I'm also tired of playing six straight home games followed by six consecutive road games because the generated schedules are out of whack. It nearly ruins the experience for me. How about let us build our own schedules like you used to do in NCAA

3-Better game-planning and practice during the week. Let us do drills or have short practices three days a week before games with a boost to what we are practicing. Also "film study" of other team. Maybe it highlights three plays the CPU opponent likes to run and you get a ratings boost for preparing for it if they run it against you.
4-Play creator. Let us channel our deeper Matt Nagy and Doug Pederson and come up with some unique plays to throw at our opponent. This could tie in to expanded practice.

5-Uniform editor

Just a few things to add to the amazing list.
Old 01-01-2019, 10:41 PM   #115
Rookie

WeWereGiants's Arena

For the love of God please just fix the 5's on the 49ers jerseys. They have been wrong for TEN YEARS.

The 49ers have had their current uniforms since the 2009 season and they have NEVER had those stupid looking 5's.
San Jose Sharks
Stanford Cardinal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2019, 10:50 PM   #116
MVP

Lisac's Arena

1. 1 button 32 Team Control (had it before and way overdue)

2. Names for OC and DC and if not editable coaches

3. Dynamic weather- again had it before please add back in

4. More/Better Stadiums for Relocation

5. Please stop messing with player movement. You guys had it nailed but totally dropped the ball with it in 19.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:13 AM   #117
Rookie

Unsung Hero's Arena

I think that integrating something similar to the “Fog of War” system from NHL 19 would be a big addition. More dynamic player ratings would hopefully lead to more realistic turnover on rosters, especially at the lower end like in real life. We also need a waivers system and realistic contracts including RFAs and Reserve/Future contracts.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:57 AM   #118
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
1. 1 button 32 Team Control (had it before and way overdue)

2. Names for OC and DC and if not editable coaches

3. Dynamic weather- again had it before please add back in

4. More/Better Stadiums for Relocation

5. Please stop messing with player movement. You guys had it nailed but totally dropped the ball with it in 19.
Your first one is something I forgot to mention - that's probably something we could get EA to do shortly in the future and probably a more realistic expectation than the rest of what I listed.

Not sure why they make that process so tedious - actually, the entire 32 team control needs to be overhauled and more streamlined. They also need to allow an option for CPU trades when you control 32 teams - they allow it for everything else.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:01 PM   #119
Rookie

One other thing I'd like to see in Madden 20 PC is create-a-team with a ton of creative options.

It's 2019, man. There are so many tools/software out there that artists could have a lot of fun creating logos/jerseys/etc.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:59 AM   #120
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

32 team history like on NCAA 14. Keeping track of what every team had done and have done going forward in my CFM is whats realistic...

2.Better player profiles..I mean what Maaden has gone with is lazy..We dnt need to see player of each week it was won in a players award history. Go with a NBA2k way to wear its neat and not cluttered with things you dnt need to see. We would like to see superbowls won and the year it was won as well as probowls.Any big award should b put in with the year it was won. As of now Madden have players award history in a lazy way...And dnt have it how it should be. Probowls. And and Big Award shou4 look like this. 4. A new injury system that makes you plan right. Real time injury system is the way to go on this. Make it to were its based off of what type of hit and its up to the player if they kan take a few hits but as we know to many in a certain spot and it could happen at any moment. Just give us a injury severity slider and a how bad of a injury slider to fix the crying that will go on about its to much when there star goes down in week 14 and he is in the playoffs..(Lol)..This is the NFL and injuries and real and it happens when we dnt expect it or want them.Give us the control to make it as real as we want to....

Probowl (3) 2019,2020,2021
NFC OPOTY (3) Years it was won..
So furth with superbowls and Superbowl MVP should be in a players award history. Teams players play for need to be put back in its crazy we dnt know nothinng of were a player was playing when we are in FA.They also need to make a players profile Viewable in FA. Bekause we dnt knw nothing about the players til after we sigh them to our teams on how there careers have gone or if they derserve that contract there asking a team for..I want to see his stats and award history to see what he as done for the team his was on..Makes the game realistic and life like...We are missing so much of whats real frm this game and we are fixing to go into other Gen of gameing systems and we still dnt have anything that the first systems had to offer in the on these systems that can do so much and hold even more. Its Just Pure Lazy and not caring enough or important to the makers to just add it in. Its nothing to simlpy add this in..I would love to hear them say all players names a schools and where the player came from..Just have the Commentators read all the names and schools in the madden Dada base and read all College Awards and put them in and have them said when that player is playing or having a dwn year..Or good year. If he not playing like a first-round pick or has been injured way to much...

Last edited by cowboy_kmoney; 01-03-2019 at 12:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »