Home

Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

This is a discussion on Top Five Franchise wants for M20? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2018, 03:53 PM   #17
Rookie

sphinxnole's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

#1 Coaching Carousel: HC, OC, DC, POSITION Coaches.

#2 Scouts/Training Staff: Area scouts that are hired by GM’s or part of GM’s Staff, Trainers in charge of rehab & off-season progression. The better your GM the better the information you receive & training for your players. Also opportunities to hire & fire those staffers.

#3 CPU AI: Teams should play like themselves offensively & defensively.

Last edited by sphinxnole; 08-08-2018 at 03:56 PM.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:04 PM   #18
Rookie

David129's Arena

OVR: 4

One thing I personally want is online Franchise Co-op period. Let us be able to play Madden with friends like we used to in the pass madden games. I miss playing on the same team as my friends throughout multiple seasons .
Old 08-08-2018, 09:25 PM   #19
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

1 presentation
2 in offline cfm let us edit the head coach
3 let us deside who to retire or leave off the game after week 4 of preseason and off season
make the probowl playable with the red A and bule N helmets
Old 08-09-2018, 12:21 AM   #20
Pro

triplechin's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by David129
One thing I personally want is online Franchise Co-op period. Let us be able to play Madden with friends like we used to in the pass madden games. I miss playing on the same team as my friends throughout multiple seasons .
True. Co-op should come back! And 32 team control should be 100x times easier

FRANCHISE OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

PROGRESSION OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html
Old 08-09-2018, 02:37 AM   #21
Rookie

SOU7GLO's Arena

OVR: 0
Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

Lots of great ideas so far!

To add to the list, more customization options should be a focus going forward.

1 - Customizing our user coaches and owners faces/bodies (current options only scratch the surface), clothes, accessories, sideline celebrations/disappointments, and offices/owners suite that we can now see on the main menu would create much more immersion! Ultimately, we are all coaches so this would also create cool
connection to our teams. The office/suite can be customized/decorated with Lombardi trophies, MVP’s, POY/ROY achievements, banners, team video highlights on a TV, etc. Also, the more you achieve in CFM the more office/suite decorative items you could unlock to outfit the office. CFM opponents could see each other’s offices/suites. Would add another layer to the competitive nature of CFM.

2 - Track CFM historical stats including championships and player awards won from each season in one specific section of CFM...maybe a league history tab.

3 - Allow access to custom playbooks and audibles within CFM so we don’t have to exit out of CFM to make adjustments to our playbooks.

4 - In the roster screen, add an all NFL tab so we can view and sort players for the entire league. This is already present when you manage rosters in the main menu settings. Carry it over to CFM.

5 - Points 3 and 4 also spoke to this...streamline the CFM menus. League/team schedule, standings, stats, training/practice, roster moves and depth charts are important and should all be on the front page. Currently navigating the menus feels cumbersome. Would love to increase the flow and efficiency of accessing certain areas of CFM. Some examples include, looking up players in the hunt for awards, viewing standings, schedules, and stats takes too many steps.

To tie it altogether, having a legitimate CFM app with full functionality to manage our teams, view the league, customize coaches/office, have a chat section to schedule games, talk smack, negotiate trades, etc would be amazing.

Last edited by SOU7GLO; 08-09-2018 at 02:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 04:04 AM   #22
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOU7GLO
4 - In the roster screen, add an all NFL tab so we can view and sort players for the entire league. This is already present when you manage rosters in the main menu settings. Carry it over to CFM.
This is literally not possible due to the amount of data. CFM uses a completely different data management system than the front end. It's very data-heavy instead of code-heavy, and trying to display the entire league would overload your RAM.

XBox One X might handle it, I'm not sure, but there are still more consoles out there that can't.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:18 AM   #23
Rookie

SOU7GLO's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
This is literally not possible due to the amount of data. CFM uses a completely different data management system than the front end. It's very data-heavy instead of code-heavy, and trying to display the entire league would overload your RAM.

XBox One X might handle it, I'm not sure, but there are still more consoles out there that can't.

Thanks for the insight!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-09-2018, 12:40 PM   #24
Rookie

Sorry but 5 is not enough. So just a copy and paste of my on going wishlist

1. OC/DC carousel with tie in to schemes
I want to see the additions of coordinators strongly tied into schemes and player selection for those schemes having a bigger impct than just xp bonuses

2. Injury/wear and tear system
I feel this is where a lot of the turnover comes from in the nfl. A good injury system should give us a good player turnover parody to what a typical nfl franchise goes through

3. Hide rookie ratings
I stole this idea from Deuce because it’s a great idea. There should be a number of games or snaps before you get a definitive rating on rookies. I think the rate of first rounders working out in the nfl is around 50%

4. Hot/cold streaks (DPP)
They should’ve never taken this out of Madden. It’s a good feature and it is yet another way to differentiate players.

5. Chemistry
This could be tied in with schemes. I think chemistry would force the player to construct a well devised team instead of just trying to throw the best players available together. Could also increase value of marginal players because the fit they made have with other players on your team

6. Improved free agency period/contracts
I think free agency and contracts just aren’t deep enough. Needs to be more difficult to sign players with more player interest, schemes fits and team legacy taken into account by free agents.

7. Scouting system
Again just to shallow. Not sure it’s realistic but having different scouts with different abilities to evaluate talent I think would be fun.

8. Major overhaul of gameplanning
Gameplanning shouldve of been an awesome feature but doesn’t really work properly and too shallow. Would be nice to have info on opponents schemes and typical play selection and to game plan around it

9. Improved draft
Maybe a better scouting system would improve this but just doesn’t seem to be nearly as fun as it should be.

10. Reduce reliance on stat production for progression.
Probably will never happen but would be nice to see a better system for progressing players

11. Historical stats
This is a given

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »