Home

Madden 19 Gameplay Issues in a 3 minute video

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Gameplay Issues in a 3 minute video within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2018, 08:03 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 Gameplay Issues in a 3 minute video

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
You literally added nothing to the conversation, so why bother responding?

Regardless of how people feel or their views, I appreciate someone that puts in the time to create content either reviewing, expressing or analyzing sports games. Moody is one of those people.
Well, I added one thing you could change. Put Moody's name in the thread title and you won't have to worry about my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2018, 09:17 PM   #26
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
Well, I added one thing you could change. Put Moody's name in the thread title and you won't have to worry about my opinion.
Ok you have made your point move on please.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Old 08-08-2018, 10:27 PM   #27
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Gb, I agree with most of what you stated there, but let's not forget it slices both ways as well.

It doesn't matter if it's at OS, Twitter, Redditt, as soon as someone stands in a corner and states, I like Madden, watch out, here comes the people that can't ovecome the flaws of the game for the past 14 years.

That is where the community doesn't work together when both parties should as you alluded to.

Let me know when that day happens when both sides work together.

#bettertogether
I agree the key is working together..but in order to get something constructive going it would entail eliminating or at least marginalizing posters who are on both sides of the fence..there are posters who literally come in each thread who constantly tell us how great the game is or dont seem to have any problems that many have and have to let everyone know..its also vice versa..If you go back back you will see its the same posters who each year say this is the greatest or the worst Madden every year..I always said you have to find those in the middle ..the ones who can criticize and praise constructively..Now lets be real there are obvious ones who praise in hopes of being affiliated with Ea..thats real ...This thread is indicative of the problem..this man is simply trying to get a point across in hopes of forming dialogue for a solution..but then you get the posters who bash him just to justify the game..I agree and disagree with some of his videos but I respect him because he is trying to foster change..This is by no means directed at you man..I have no qualms with your posts..again just calling it like I see it...
Old 08-08-2018, 11:15 PM   #28
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9

Whoa!! SM27 manifesto flashbacks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »