Home

Missing free agents after preseason

This is a discussion on Missing free agents after preseason within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2018, 07:55 PM   #9
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Missing free agents after preseason

Wow, not good, I've seen some weird things like the Pats cutting 1st rd pick Sony Michel on cut down, which was weird, and some other high round picks being cut, wish the CPU was smarter in the game, still lacking there.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:04 PM   #10
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

I KNEW THIS PROBLEM WOULD NEVER GO AWAY!!! it's so damm frustrating I spend hours doing rosters then when you start a franchise the CPU screws your rosters up so you have to spend hours again fixing it making it 100% correct worried that if players get released they will vanish I am so sick of this issue happening in Madden for the last 6 years since CFM came in and it's never been fixed
Old 08-09-2018, 08:07 PM   #11
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Wow, not good, I've seen some weird things like the Pats cutting 1st rd pick Sony Michel on cut down, which was weird, and some other high round picks being cut, wish the CPU was smarter in the game, still lacking there.
The CPU team management desperately needs significant improvement. No way should the CPU be cutting their top draft picks at the very next preseason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 08:17 PM   #12
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Definitely needs work. Remember having to change ratings for bengals and colts running backs last year because they kept cutting them. It can be very annoying.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-09-2018, 08:37 PM   #13
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

it's 2018 why are we still having to have limits on roster files??? games are not fitting on a disk these days. no other sports games have issues with players vanishing. MLB the show has 3000 players plus free agents. they have 90 men per roster. Madden is what 75??? there should be no reason for players to vanish and this problem hasn't been fixed for 6 years.

I hear that the long snapper issue has been fixed after 6 years though that finally we can actually put them at the LS position. Those players were famous for vanishing because of this issue
Old 08-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #14
Banned

HennyHefner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBaC0n
Can't confirm for anyone else, but Dez Bryant tdefinitely disappeared in mine. I'm sure others did as well. I was just only looking for Dez. I checked every teams roster, injuries, transactions, etc.
This happened to me last year on 17 tj Ward would always get cut by the bucs and he’d always just vanish I was hoping they’d of fixed this smh
Old 08-09-2018, 08:45 PM   #15
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
it's 2018 why are we still having to have limits on roster files??? games are not fitting on a disk these days. no other sports games have issues with players vanishing. MLB the show has 3000 players plus free agents. they have 90 men per roster. Madden is what 75??? there should be no reason for players to vanish and this problem hasn't been fixed for 6 years.

I hear that the long snapper issue has been fixed after 6 years though that finally we can actually put them at the LS position. Those players were famous for vanishing because of this issue
MLB annoys me too, cause there are more than 90 guys in the organization. As for Madden, we should have 90 like in real life.

LS should be an official position, it's great that a TE can be a LS, cause the 49ers have a good one Kyle Nelson, who is a TE, doesn't play TE just LS, but man he's a 43 or so overall rating, we need LS as it's own position. But some teams have other positions as LS's, look at Giants, they have a LB who long snaps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 08:46 PM   #16
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennyHefner
This happened to me last year on 17 tj Ward would always get cut by the bucs and he’d always just vanish I was hoping they’d of fixed this smh
Same here, wish they'd work these out. I mean Madden 19 is an improvement with custom draft classes, game play feels like real life, but c'mon, some things are annoying, the littlest of things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »