Home

ONLINE H2H IS A JOKE!

This is a discussion on ONLINE H2H IS A JOKE! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
ONLINE H2H IS A JOKE!

So I only got the game to play online H2H.. I don't play smut or CFM..

My overall record is 35-5. And that doesn't even include 3 wins I never received after my opponents disconnected.

So yesterday Im playing and I had a rolling blackout/power outage here in LA during a game I was playing. So I took that as an obvious loss on my record.

I go to play today and now my ranking is completely gone! Theres just a line through it. I was ranked top 20 and now nothing. Ive emailed EA and Ive heard nothing at all back from them. All of that time wasted.

Also Im looking at the top 100 ranking some dude named Brady is number 1 and his record is 0-0... SMH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 06:50 PM   #2
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: ONLINE H2H IS A JOKE!

It's always been a joke. top 10 are full of glitchy players and disconnecting cheaters every single year. I stopped caring about it years ago.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:12 PM   #3
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

It took me literally all but 12 games to say I'm retired for life from online play. All people do online is literally pick the best teams, and blitz every single down. It's so bad the QB can barely go through progression. You keep te,fb,RBS in to block it dont matter the underneath,slants, cross outs nothing beats it. I'm done. You go to ask these so called community leaders for help, ish..good luck all there interested in is there donations. I've had it officially. I tryed to really give it a try but if that's all people doing online then no thank you.

I see why there's a lot that refuses to play online, the devs should be made to go online and forced to play so they can see just how bad it is.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:26 PM   #4
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
It took me literally all but 12 games to say I'm retired for life from online play. All people do online is literally pick the best teams, and blitz every single down. It's so bad the QB can barely go through progression. You keep te,fb,RBS in to block it dont matter the underneath,slants, cross outs nothing beats it. I'm done. You go to ask these so called community leaders for help, ish..good luck all there interested in is there donations. I've had it officially. I tryed to really give it a try but if that's all people doing online then no thank you.

I see why there's a lot that refuses to play online, the devs should be made to go online and forced to play so they can see just how bad it is.

Screens and flat routes will kill blitzes. If they are running man blitzes, abuse your TE mismatch. Also, check the safeties. If they are running cover 0 blitzes without safety help and you have a deep threat you can lob it up deep.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:42 PM   #5
Rookie

Pax_Vision's Arena

You emailed EA about the leader boards? Who gives af... Its a game.. I'm currently 20-2 and havent event checked it. Just have fun bro.

PSN: Pax_Vision
XBOX: PaxVision

Long Live EA Forums
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 10:14 PM   #6
Rookie

I don't care if i.lose I play for the love of the game everyone plays to win.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:30 PM   #7
Banned

Didn’t realize anyone still played regulat H2H. Salary cap MUT is where anyone that is any good is playing.

I did notice after the first set of Solo Battles that they took a day to evaluate the leaderboard for cheaters and glitchers. Maybe the viewed those disconnected wins and your disconnect during a blackout as sketchy.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:40 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Just play your friends and quit even trying to game like that. If you want to game competitively join an esport league

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »