Home

What is determining the Franchise simulation results?

This is a discussion on What is determining the Franchise simulation results? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2018, 01:11 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 3
What is determining the Franchise simulation results?

I wanted to do a franchise mode where I manage the team as a coach but don't actually play any games (sim practice and the games week by week).

Is the game even taking into account these small things you do as a coach? For example, I got blown out by the browns 31-0 as the Ravens with a 87 rated stud defense. Is the simulator just randomly spewing out results without accounting for things like individual player matchups, etc?

Also, the practice mode, if you simulate it, gives you double bronzes just about all the time, which cripples your team's player progression. Should I be increasing the progression slider to account for the fact that I'm simming practice or are the other CPU teams also getting only bronze level progression in their practices?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2018, 03:09 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What is determining the Franchise simulation results?

I can't speak to the first question, but as far as practice mode goes it will only award you points for challenges you've completed. If you want gold you need to win a gold medal in at least one drill on offense and defense then you can sim those drills each week if you wanted to get gold points.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-19-2018, 03:16 AM   #3
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What is determining the Franchise simulation results?

I’m pretty sure the CPU only gets bronze level progression as well. That’s why many people just sim the weekly training, because if you play it then you get more progression then the CPU which gives the user an unfair advantage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »