Home

Franchise Team

This is a discussion on Franchise Team within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2018, 02:25 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Team

Being a raider fan I always have a cfm runnung with them, but i also am doing a connected franchise as the colts. If u want a challenging rebuild definitely look their way.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2018, 07:18 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9

Ok so after using the Seahawks and having some issues where Madden decided to freeze and stutter, I have come to the conclusion that I really hate using that team.

I have now narrowed it down to either.

Kansas City
Denver
SAN Francisco
Cleveland

Thoughts? Input is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2018, 08:40 AM   #19
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
Ok so after using the Seahawks and having some issues where Madden decided to freeze and stutter, I have come to the conclusion that I really hate using that team.

Kansas City
Denver
SAN Francisco
Cleveland

Denver. Im using them and have been loving it. Not your typical rebuild.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2018, 08:47 AM   #20
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

Franchise Team

I am also using Denver. Fun team. Make a run for it in year 1 maybe 2 and you have some decisions to make.

I am currently sitting at 5-2. After i surprise loss to the jets in a point Bonanza game, we found our way against the Rams and then continued against a poor Cardinals team.

Old 09-11-2018, 10:12 AM   #21
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

I would love to do a Ravens CFM. But I feel like playing with a QB like Lamar Jackson would be cheating. I would run all over the CPU with him. And since the CPU never run with the QB I feel like having an unfair advantage.

And trading away Lamar seems kinda unrealistic.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 10:37 AM   #22
MVP

saintrules's Arena

Quote:

Kansas City
Denver
SAN Francisco
Cleveland

1. Denver - some really solid pieces (Von Miller, Chris Harris Jr, Sanders, Thomas), some growing pieces (Bradley Chubb, Royce Freeman), and a big question mark (Keenum). There's potential that sits with this roster, but as a GM, you have to make moves to compliment what you have. Think, year one offseason, acquisitions, year two, the final piece, and boom, you should be rolling. Very proud franchise, great fans, cool stadium, jerseys, etc.

2. San Francisco - The pieces are already there in a lot of areas, so it's almost like watering your plants and watching them grow. There's definitely a need for a couple vets on this team in some areas, so that gives some wheelin and dealin fun towards the offseason. Another proud franchise.

3. Kansas City - I usually try and shy away from teams with an abundance of offensive weapons...it gets easy to cheese. Hill, Kelce, Hunt, you catch my drift. This is still a pretty fun team with Mahomes as the future, but not as fun as the aforementioned.

4. Cleveland - Classic go-to rebuild in Madden. The Browns are bad IRL, but in Madden, think two years ago Jacksonville, really good if it falls into the right hands. I dislike taking over the bottom barrel teams in sports games because it's fun to let the CPU rebuild them & down the road, you can see what they did to get back.
Old 09-11-2018, 03:07 PM   #23
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:

Kansas City
Denver
SAN Francisco
Cleveland

All of those teams could be fun. The Chiefs are probably the easiest out of those teams. A few holes but the team is definitely already built and ready to contend

Denver has some nice pieces but there’s some holes for sure. You can contend immediately but it will still be a challenge.

SF and Cleveland are kind of similar in the way that they both have some nice young guys that you just have to develop. I’d say the Browns are the most set up team from the start of the two. SF also plays in the tougher conference. The Browns are probably the most fun team you listed if you don’t mind that for the most part the pieces are already in place, they just have to be developed.

Taylor gives you a fine QB option to go with for a bit from the start. Mayfield is already pretty much just as good as well and starting from 81 OVR at just 23 he should turn into a great QB for you. A pretty solid young RB group though no stars. Duke Johnson is an 84 from the start and just 24. You have Chubb to develop as well. WR situation is questionable and a bit worrying beyond the quality duo of Landry and Gordon. Njoku is a great young TE to develop, already 82 OVR and only 22. O Line could use a bit of work but you start with two great players there in Zeitler and Bitonio.

Garret is already star caliber at just 22. Rest of the defense could definitely use work. The secondary has a lot of good players, but no great ones yet. Denzel Ward should develop really nicely. Otherwise the defense is a bit questionable.

Browns are one of those teams that could compete from the start in the right hands, better in Madden then real life. Those young players could be a lot of fun to play with as they develop.

For the most challenge you should probably go 49ers or Broncos. Neither is as set up to compete now and possibly dominate in the future as the Browns or as already built up and ready to seriously contend as the Chiefs.

Last edited by Rocket32; 09-11-2018 at 03:16 PM.
Old 09-18-2018, 07:33 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 9

Ok so final down to 4 teams.

Dallas
Denver
Cincinnati
SAN Francisco

Played with all and liked using all of them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »