Home

Two minor things that still ruining my exeperience on madden

This is a discussion on Two minor things that still ruining my exeperience on madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2018, 05:55 AM   #1
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

OVR: 0
Two minor things that still ruining my exeperience on madden

I'm just an offline franchise user vs user player, and I like the step up that madden 19 have do respect the 18, but there is just two annoying things that hurt my experience and I think should be adressed, the first one is that all other unplayed games not rappresent the minute quarter used on played game, if I play 6 min quarter all the games should be simmed properly as that time of game, because that influence seriously the xp progress. The second thing is the logic of challenging a play, that should be more effective, the lock randomly the challenge the play option is frustrating.

I'm not write this on opinion topic just for know how many thinks that this two minor issue should be adressed soon, maybe in the 20?

cheers

Last edited by cuoreceltico; 08-30-2018 at 06:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 07:29 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Two minor things that still ruining my exeperience on madden

Yeah, the 6min Quarters me vs. the 15min Quarters QBs does bother me as well. Regarding challenge flags - M19 is the first madden where challenging works for me. I had some TD that were counted as out of bounce but challening it reversed the decision. "There is nothing to challenge" is annoying, though.

Addressed soon? No, I would say: never - because it's this way since madden 16 (at least)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »