Home

Odell Beckham's 2016 stats

This is a discussion on Odell Beckham's 2016 stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2018, 11:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Odell Beckham's 2016 stats

Does anyone know how to get these to show up in an offline career mode? I noticed they are fixed online, but I prefer having a 32 coach league. Any help would be awesome, thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 08:19 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Odell Beckham's 2016 stats

I had the same issue when starting a CFM. His stats show up in the player menus but not in CFM.

In another thread somebody said this same issue appeared with Adrian Peterson, but he didn’t lose one season, he lost all of his stats
Old 08-25-2018, 09:28 PM   #3
Rookie

JagdReaper's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by omowill
I had the same issue when starting a CFM. His stats show up in the player menus but not in CFM.

In another thread somebody said this same issue appeared with Adrian Peterson, but he didn’t lose one season, he lost all of his stats
Yea the only way i can get AP's stats or OBJ's 2016 stats to show up is doing an online franchise with the real-life rosters. They do not show up in the roster editor, offline franchise or online franchise with a custom roster.
Old 08-25-2018, 09:41 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdReaper
Yea the only way i can get AP's stats or OBJ's 2016 stats to show up is doing an online franchise with the real-life rosters. They do not show up in the roster editor, offline franchise or online franchise with a custom roster.
I've gotten Beckham's stats to show up online with my custom roster. I just don't play online. I don't trust CPU decision making and I like playing the Playoffs with other teams. It really adds the experience for me. Unless I can figure it out, I will either just have to suck it up or make Beckham a year younger to recoup that lost year.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:46 AM   #5
Rookie

JagdReaper's Arena

yea just tried this beckhams 2016 stats do appear this way, but ap's are still not there . hope this gets fixed in the next patch as i want to start a skins franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »