Home

17,18 or 19

This is a discussion on 17,18 or 19 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2018, 11:30 PM   #73
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: 17,18 or 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobloblah1980
Two words..Ryan Moody

Sent from my SM-G903W using Operation Sports mobile app
Three words: I don't care.
Old 12-16-2018, 09:02 AM   #74
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Meh. No offense my man but if you go back throughout the series you'll read these exact same comments for every game. The only one I considered playing was 16 but it's player progression is too messed up for a multiple franchise guy like me.

I never take offense to someone who disagrees with my opinion because I just don't care. I'm not someone who buys the game yearly and played Madden 12 for 5 years straight upon realizing that franchise mode was put on the back burner with the stove off.

17, after patches was also very playable, with the return of player editing and more attention given to cleaning up zone coverages, but I'm having more fun with Madden 19 than I did with any other iteration of the series.
Old 12-16-2018, 02:15 PM   #75
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dittohead
The Madden apologists aren't going to like that name.
And the Madden antagonist aren't going to like people who are getting good games out of Madden.

This kind of posting just keeps dividing the community. Not sure why people are frowned upon that are enjoying the game. Plus, the people that enjoy the game know there could be more improvements to the game.

Cue the response, I'm glad you enjoy the game while others aren't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2018, 02:23 PM   #76
Rookie

bobloblah1980's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
And the Madden antagonist aren't going to like people who are getting good games out of Madden.

This kind of posting just keeps dividing the community. Not sure why people are frowned upon that are enjoying the game. Plus, the people that enjoy the game know there could be more improvements to the game.

Cue the response, I'm glad you enjoy the game while others aren't.
To be clear I'm not an antagonist or an apologist. I'm a football game purist. If you're having a goof time with the current gen stuff, good for you. But don't confuse having hun with a good quality game. There's enough video evidence out there to prove they aren't good. But if it's fun for you all the power to you. For me I had to go back to last gen to get a quality football experience

Old 12-16-2018, 02:35 PM   #77
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
To be clear I'm not an antagonist or an apologist. I'm a football game purist. If you're having a goof time with the current gen stuff, good for you. But don't confuse having hun with a good quality game. There's enough video evidence out there to prove they aren't good. But if it's fun for you all the power to you. For me I had to go back to last gen to get a quality football experience

If you read my post, I stated there are much needed improvements the game needs going forward. I doubt we disagree on that.

If you need to go back to last gen, all the power to you too. That's why I said, to each their own initially.

I don't wait on Madden to make a sim game for me, but I use all the tools needed to get the sim game I need.

Last edited by roadman; 12-16-2018 at 04:46 PM.
Old 12-16-2018, 08:06 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:

When you start a post asking what Madden game between 17-19 is better and then criticize people's opinions who are trying to be helpful, that's being antagonistic. If you have no interest in current generation Madden than there's no point in gathering information on current gen versions.
Old 12-17-2018, 04:57 PM   #79
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

Graphics not withstanding. Madden 25 is your best bet IMO. 18 was and is good but the statue QB bug is a serious immersion killer. 17 was good too last game on ignite engine and the first go at changes to CFM I believe. I didn’t play much of it personally I only came back to madden myself last year with 18 after a lengthy hiatus (Madden 10-13 and 25 on xbox360) PS4 Madden 25 was a fine game but they all have their own problems in the long run. It’s an EA game after all

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »