Home

Offline franchise loading issue

This is a discussion on Offline franchise loading issue within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2018, 02:22 PM   #81
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Offline franchise loading issue

Wow nice, thanks again for testing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2018, 03:08 PM   #82
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3

I’m still downloading the patch, my Internet is slow and it over 4GB. But I have saved that are the ones that didn’t load and I have saves that are right before I encountered ten crash I will try both. I’m assuming the already corrupted ones are toast but I will try them nontheless.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:58 PM   #83
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

Ok I’ve been able to test it. The already corrupted files WILL NOT load and I got a blue screen. Now I had saves in the off season prior to 2022 that included customs draft classes. I was able to use these and play, save and load in both the 2022 and 2023 seasons. So it looks like the patch snuffed out the problem. I hope everyone has a save close to 2022-2023 so they don’t have to totally start over.
Old 10-18-2018, 09:49 PM   #84
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiners816
Ok I’ve been able to test it. The already corrupted files WILL NOT load and I got a blue screen. Now I had saves in the off season prior to 2022 that included customs draft classes. I was able to use these and play, save and load in both the 2022 and 2023 seasons. So it looks like the patch snuffed out the problem. I hope everyone has a save close to 2022-2023 so they don’t have to totally start over.
That’s great news. Sucks that those that already encountered the problem lost their franchise saves but at least those of us that haven’t reached that point yet are good to go with existing franchise saves and don’t need to restart them. I figured they wouldn’t be able to fix the already corrupted files and that the people who already ran into the issue and got their franchise save files corrupted wouldn’t be getting those files back.
Old 10-19-2018, 09:19 AM   #85
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Wow, thats awesome they fixed it!

Thank you Ray52Fan and SFNiners816 for testing things past 2023!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2018, 11:10 AM   #86
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
That’s great news. Sucks that those that already encountered the problem lost their franchise saves but at least those of us that haven’t reached that point yet are good to go with existing franchise saves and don’t need to restart them. I figured they wouldn’t be able to fix the already corrupted files and that the people who already ran into the issue and got their franchise save files corrupted wouldn’t be getting those files back.

The question I have is at what point are they considered corrupted? The moment we used a custom draft class (i am on year 2 and have used two custom draft classes). Or when we try to load them in year 4/5 when the bug was in effect.

Glad they addressed it though! Thank goodness!

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-19-2018, 11:45 AM   #87
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The question I have is at what point are they considered corrupted? The moment we used a custom draft class (i am on year 2 and have used two custom draft classes). Or when we try to load them in year 4/5 when the bug was in effect.

Glad they addressed it though! Thank goodness!

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Corrupted was when you save and it appeared to be saved. Yet, when you tried to reloaded you’d get a blue screen and error code on a PS4(I’m not sure what the error equivalent on the Xbox is). Evidently it was something to do with the custom draft class. If you haven’t encountered this type of error you should be good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »