Home

Offline franchise loading issue

This is a discussion on Offline franchise loading issue within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2018, 02:56 PM   #17
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Offline franchise loading issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsias nice
How many file backups did you have?

Just one. I honestly would never think in a million years to have more then that. It's sad. I loaded it, entered a game and quickly exited. It kicked me back to the main screen.

So I started a online chise, repeated entering and exiting, it worked with no kicking me. I hate doing online stuff, but who knows when or if they will patch it.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 09-23-2018, 04:55 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0

Try to load from the file manager

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2018, 06:19 PM   #19
Rookie

Maybe they don't have 30 years of draft classes yet. They rely on update patches for everything, why not send an unfinished draft class at the start, then include an update when they fix all the other neglected bull****.
Old 09-24-2018, 08:39 AM   #20
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

I have the same issue going on right now. I am in year 4 I save typically every week. I can load week 5 but the second I play my game in week 6 it crashes at end of that game. Then won't load. I'm stuck. I have a file that will load but I can't play it. Cloud CFM doesn't seem to be like this. I wonder what the issue is...

Sent from my XT1585 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-01-2018, 01:39 PM   #21
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3

Didn’t see anything in the patch notes discussing this problem. Gonna assume its wasn’t addressed. This is gonna be an issue though when more people start to reach that 5 and 6 year level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2018, 05:24 PM   #22
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

Ok....post patch I deleted the corrupted files and loaded a good file that was in the off-season prior to my year 5. I went ahead and simmed to year 5 and then simmed to year 6. I played a real quick game (1 minute quarters). It let me play and after the game I saved my franchise. When I loaded it up I got the blue screen and file corruption. So it looks like the patch didn’t address it and I’m not starting an online one because I hated being at the mercy of the connection. I’d love to hear any possible workarounds sev but it’s looking like an offline franchise this year is only capable of 5 seasons. My system is a PS4 with multiple draft classes used.

Looks like I’m going back to M18 for my football fix. I’m just an offline franchise guys and I’ve got a M18 that like 17 or 18 seasons in. Just sucks losing the play of 4 years on M19.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:57 PM   #23
Rookie

dahlzy19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiners816
Ok....post patch I deleted the corrupted files and loaded a good file that was in the off-season prior to my year 5. I went ahead and simmed to year 5 and then simmed to year 6. I played a real quick game (1 minute quarters). It let me play and after the game I saved my franchise. When I loaded it up I got the blue screen and file corruption. So it looks like the patch didn’t address it and I’m not starting an online one because I hated being at the mercy of the connection. I’d love to hear any possible workarounds sev but it’s looking like an offline franchise this year is only capable of 5 seasons. My system is a PS4 with multiple draft classes used.

Looks like I’m going back to M18 for my football fix. I’m just an offline franchise guys and I’ve got a M18 that like 17 or 18 seasons in. Just sucks losing the play of 4 years on M19.
Yup, don't know how this is so under the radar here at OS. I feel like there is a lot of offline Franchise junkies here

Nevertheless, I can't get past year 5 without a file corruption, backup saves or not. This goes for just simming and/or playing games. What a bummer. I used to love putting together a team and simming multiple seasons to see what happens. I will have to go strictly online but god do I hate that, especially since you can't have multiple save files.

You would think before the game is released they would have people sim multiple franchises to see what's up. Seems like it'd take a day of someone's work, if that.
Old 10-01-2018, 06:10 PM   #24
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlzy19
Yup, don't know how this is so under the radar here at OS. I feel like there is a lot of offline Franchise junkies here

Nevertheless, I can't get past year 5 without a file corruption, backup saves or not. This goes for just simming and/or playing games. What a bummer. I used to love putting together a team and simming multiple seasons to see what happens. I will have to go strictly online but god do I hate that, especially since you can't have multiple save files.

You would think before the game is released they would have people sim multiple franchises to see what's up. Seems like it'd take a day of someone's work, if that.
I don’t know how many people play 5+ years (I’ve probably played 5+ on 10 of the last 12-13 maddens...I’ve a binder that has a Niners universe comprised of 105 seasons that goes back to madden 99). It’s my driving force to play the game. I’d assume this is gonna become a big issue as guys start to turn out seasons.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »