Home

Offline franchise loading issue

This is a discussion on Offline franchise loading issue within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2018, 05:50 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Offline franchise loading issue

So let me get this straight: If you're playing offline CFM and used a custom draft class at any point, it will crash in year 4 or 5 no matter what? Did somebody try to create a new save for like every week?

This is ridiculous. Im used to stuff like that for modded games, thats okay. But a full price game from the biggest publisher in the world? Its a shame. There is obviously no point in wasting time for a CFM that seems to be already corrupted. After so many hours...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2018, 10:17 AM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiners816
Welp, it’s looking like custom draft is the problem as others have said. I did a test franchise with no custom classes and I got into year 2025 with it letting me play, save and reload.
Thanks for testing this out. I had to delete my franchise due to the fact that the October patch didn't sit well at all. I just re-started and will make sure I don't use this feature until/if it gets fixed. This issue reminds me of Madden 9 or 10 whereas we couldn't get past 3 or 4 seasons and I had to return disc back to the store for credit.
Old 10-17-2018, 11:45 AM   #67
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
Thanks for testing this out. I had to delete my franchise due to the fact that the October patch didn't sit well at all. I just re-started and will make sure I don't use this feature until/if it gets fixed. This issue reminds me of Madden 9 or 10 whereas we couldn't get past 3 or 4 seasons and I had to return disc back to the store for credit.

This basically removes the incentive I had for picking up M19 this year.

It destroys CFM.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:01 PM   #68
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmemole
So let me get this straight: If you're playing offline CFM and used a custom draft class at any point, it will crash in year 4 or 5 no matter what? Did somebody try to create a new save for like every week?

This is ridiculous. Im used to stuff like that for modded games, thats okay. But a full price game from the biggest publisher in the world? Its a shame. There is obviously no point in wasting time for a CFM that seems to be already corrupted. After so many hours...

This is crazy, the only reason I haven't traded this game in yet is because I found a 32 man online CFM that I'm having fun in. Other than the couple games a week I play in that league most of my time is spent in solo offline CFM's. Custom draft classes is literally the reason I bought this game this year, I almost skipped it until the feature was announced. I haven't gotten to year 4 yet but I'll be getting there soon. Has anyone seen any mention on twitter or anywhere else of them working on a fix for this? Have they even acknowledged that this is an issue?
Old 10-17-2018, 02:04 PM   #69
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

All i can say everyone is keep tweeting out to Clint @ClintOldenburg, until we get an answer. Of course be most respectful and not demanding. But only hope is to flood him with the question of what's the fix if any.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Old 10-17-2018, 02:34 PM   #70
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...003224/page/18

Copy this link....it’s to the EA Tech thread about this issue. They’ve said they’ve found the problem and will patch it. BTW...I’m the guy named StangGT2001 on there. EA_Barry is the EA rep saying it will be fixed.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:52 PM   #71
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

Quote:

Copy this link....it’s to the EA Tech thread about this issue. They’ve said they’ve found the problem and will patch it. BTW...I’m the guy named StangGT2001 on there. EA_Barry is the EA rep saying it will be fixed.
fingers crossed, there may be hope!
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2018, 02:57 PM   #72
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Quote:

Man, I hope so. Getting close to the dreaded 2023 year with my Jets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »