Home

Madden $39.99 at Walmart

This is a discussion on Madden $39.99 at Walmart within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2018, 11:30 AM   #9
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden $39.99 at Walmart

Wow, these deals are starting early. I wonder if they're not seeing the sales figures they expected. I got it for $47 on amazon on release, was only like $52 after tax.

Major Boise State fan
Old 09-12-2018, 03:31 PM   #10
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

Still $79.99 in Canada
Old 09-12-2018, 03:33 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Wow, these deals are starting early. I wonder if they're not seeing the sales figures they expected. I got it for $47 on amazon on release, was only like $52 after tax.

I got it the week of release (even though I said I wouldn't) because of the double dip EA Access discount (10%+10% on dashboard of Madden 18), so I also got it for $48.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 03:56 PM   #12
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Gets us every year, Sky, lol. For half price, I can find enjoyment in Madden and 19 is proving to be really good so far, even with the defensive player-lock camera missing.
Yeah its less irritating when its 1/2 off. Will get PC version possibly if mods end up being really good.. once PC version in cheapo...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 09-12-2018, 04:38 PM   #13
Rookie

Got mine after BB price matched PSN store and trade ins for 28

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Romans 1:16
Old 09-12-2018, 05:51 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19

I think you are on to something. I know way too many franchise and MUT guys that are not playing, or have severely decreased their playing time. Two of the biggest MUT guys I know have gone NMS in Madden and dumped their funds in 2K myTeam this year. Those two have also almost stopped playing Madden.

Our franchise group of 5 guys are on week 6 of season 1. We usually have two years done by now, but you can tell that the enjoyment is not there.

That and the game has received terrible reviews by users.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:27 PM   #15
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillini03
I think you are on to something. I know way too many franchise and MUT guys that are not playing, or have severely decreased their playing time. Two of the biggest MUT guys I know have gone NMS in Madden and dumped their funds in 2K myTeam this year. Those two have also almost stopped playing Madden.

Our franchise group of 5 guys are on week 6 of season 1. We usually have two years done by now, but you can tell that the enjoyment is not there.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/play...9/user-reviews

2.6 for a user score. That’s horrible. I gave up on this game and my leagues a few years ago, but a lot of the guys I used to be in a league with still played until this year. Most of them tell me they’re no longer playing or just sticking with 18. I do believe these price drops are because of madden not doing as well this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 07:19 PM   #16
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillini03

Yeah, I tried to look it up but all the results are essentially from it's first week of release. They all say it's doing well, but nothing since then. It's very possible sales dropped off resulting in early sales prices. If I recall correctly, their total sales have been dropping since peaking around Madden 15 or 16

Major Boise State fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »