Home

Madden 19 : yea or nay

This is a discussion on Madden 19 : yea or nay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 12:59 AM   #49
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 : yea or nay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Speed threshold . Default is 50. Putting it at 45 makes a difference

Try these adjustments
User/ cpu
Pass accuracy. 55/55
Pass blk. 5/5
wr catch. 75/75

Run blk. 5/5
Fumble. 50/50

Pass reaction. 55/55
INT. 25/25
Pass coverage. 55/55

Tackle. 40/40

Hope this helps
I couldn't run with run blk at 50, I'll be lucky to get the hand off at 5 lol. As for speed threshold, i give the CPU 45? I've never adjusted that ever but don't recall seeing it in 2017.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:26 AM   #50
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
I couldn't run with run blk at 50, I'll be lucky to get the hand off at 5 lol. As for speed threshold, i give the CPU 45? I've never adjusted that ever but don't recall seeing it in 2017.
It’s under settings. Scroll down to where you see injury’s and fatigue and it is the next option.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:32 PM   #51
Pro

JayCutlersCig's Arena

Madden 19 : yea or nay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Gorilla
This is by far the buggiest and laziest Madden game I've ever played.

NAY.

We're beyond a month since the game released and commentary still isn't fixed. Yet they have enough time to create a Josh Gordon poster in Madden 19 using gameplay.

Give me a break.

Be careful, Hooe might get this thread locked if you keep voicing your opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2018, 10:40 PM   #52
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCutlersCig
Be careful, Hooe might get this thread locked if you keep voicing your opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Man we must be reading different forums then.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2018, 12:18 AM   #53
Rookie

DePounded's Arena

OVR: 4

It's a definite nay for me. I love Madden and have been playing it for quite some time now. IMO, this is one of the worst Maddens that EA has put out. The real player motion that we were promised....sucks. They don't want you to button smash turbo anymore behind the line of scrimmage. Ok, fine. So you don't slam turbo until you get through the line. The problem is that the player locomotion is so clunky that it feels like you aren't in control. It lacks fluidity. It's astounding to me that after all these years on next gen, EA has not been able to recreate the running game from its glory days on PS2/Xbox where it was a blast to rip off a huge run and then spin or juke a defender. Tons of morphing during WR/DB animations....feels scripted and not organic. There are also a lot of bugs and underdeveloped aspects of the game that clearly weren't ironed out before launch. I would save your money.
Old 09-20-2018, 03:39 AM   #54
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Nay for the full price - maybe for $15-20. I supported the PC version as a vote for its future on PC, but my confidence is at an all time low that this series is ever again going to be a great NFL game.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:41 AM   #55
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DePounded
It's a definite nay for me. I love Madden and have been playing it for quite some time now. IMO, this is one of the worst Maddens that EA has put out. The real player motion that we were promised....sucks. They don't want you to button smash turbo anymore behind the line of scrimmage. Ok, fine. So you don't slam turbo until you get through the line. The problem is that the player locomotion is so clunky that it feels like you aren't in control. It lacks fluidity. It's astounding to me that after all these years on next gen, EA has not been able to recreate the running game from its glory days on PS2/Xbox where it was a blast to rip off a huge run and then spin or juke a defender. Tons of morphing during WR/DB animations....feels scripted and not organic. There are also a lot of bugs and underdeveloped aspects of the game that clearly weren't ironed out before launch. I would save your money.
I liked real player motion at first, although it was clunky at times I still enjoyed it. I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I feel like the real player motion has gotten a little clunkier even after the last couple of patches. I've gotten some weird animations and interactions.

Also I definitely agree with the WR/DB interactions, something doesn't feel right. If the CPU wants to intercept your pass, they will. I've had DB's morph through my receiver to intercept the ball. Even worse there's been a few times where I threw a perfect strike in to the chest of my WR who is in front of the DB, only for the ball to literally pass through his body in to the hands of the defender. I posted a screenshot of the ball passing through Golden Tates body a while back in the bugs and glitches thread the first time this happened to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 10:30 AM   #56
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DePounded
This is spot on
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »