Home

Anyone else having trouble getting good sliders for user passing on all madden?

This is a discussion on Anyone else having trouble getting good sliders for user passing on all madden? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2018, 03:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone else having trouble getting good sliders for user passing on all madden?

I also had running issues on default All Madden at first but with sliders and practice that's fine now. But I cannot get passing to a good place. I have had so much trouble that I even tried all pro with sliders but I found the CPU's passing game to be the one to struggle then, and it was even less fun having Philip Rivers throwing for 50 yards in a game on me. Last year I had the same issue at first but cranked the coverage sliders down, this year that hardly seems to do anything.

edit- and a big issue too is jump/aggressive catches for me NEVER get caught. Even playing with elite receivers with great Spec/CIT, it's infuriating.

Last edited by DaynNite; 10-04-2018 at 03:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2018, 05:10 PM   #2
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone else having trouble getting good sliders for user passing on all madden?

I play close to default sliders on All Madden (only zeroing out pass protection for both sides), and I don't really have that much of a problem with it. My receivers DO drop more passes when being contacted than the CPUs, and perhaps more than they should, but throwing to an open guy and doing possession catches helps. I completely 60-70% of my passes throwing all over the field.

Speed and route running helps. But yeah, I can see where you're coming from. I guess I just don't face as many contested catches because of when I throw the ball and the separation my good route runners get.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »