Home

So now that open stadiums have been put in via patch, are there anymore doubters?

This is a discussion on So now that open stadiums have been put in via patch, are there anymore doubters? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2018, 07:34 AM   #17
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: So now that open stadiums have been put in via patch, are there anymore doubters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
What do you mean by doubters?...are you implying that ea fixes everything we ask?...hmmmm
Those who think the people making the game don’t care about player input. They do, and they listen. The slow turnover on this is due to priorities given them from on high; it would not surprise me one bit of some of the changes we ask for are added by these guys as additional work not required by their bosses, as in guys like Kane and Clint doing extra just to satisfy the ungrateful mob.

What is unfortunate, however, is sometimes them listening to players makes the game WORSE (exhibit A: defensive holding, removed because a large and vocal majority of crybabies whined about a football game playing like football).
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:26 AM   #18
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: So now that open stadiums have been put in via patch, are there anymore doubters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Those who think the people making the game don’t care about player input. They do, and they listen. The slow turnover on this is due to priorities given them from on high; it would not surprise me one bit of some of the changes we ask for are added by these guys as additional work not required by their bosses, as in guys like Kane and Clint doing extra just to satisfy the ungrateful mob.

What is unfortunate, however, is sometimes them listening to players makes the game WORSE (exhibit A: defensive holding, removed because a large and vocal majority of crybabies whined about a football game playing like football).
Cool my man I have to respect your opinion. I don't necessarily think that there are a bunch of people on here that don't think that ea doesn't care about player input I think there are rational ones on this site who are just curious about why certain things are implemented over other obvious issues. That's just people wanting to make the game better..defensive holding is a great point and example of ea listening to a certain segment of players..I don't think calling anyone that doesn't agree with a certain perspective is part of an ungrateful MOB...True there are those that take it to the extreme on both sides..and that's part of a forum culture..I think anything EA adds to the game at this point has to be a plus..in the end everyone wants to see a quality game point blank.. When you pay a certain amount of money for a product you have certain expectations..the problem is everyone doesn't have the same expectations...but that's life ..
Old 10-17-2018, 11:49 AM   #19
Rookie

TrustTheProcess's Arena

Pssh there are always are going to be doubters. Especially when they keep taking things out of franchise every year and putting it into a gimmick like Longshot or Ultimate team. I'm not here to complain about but it seems there is no balance of features between Franchise player and Ultimate Team player. It's all for trending towards fake card pack microtransactions.
Old 10-17-2018, 03:14 PM   #20
Pro

triplechin's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞

We can blame the suits or the devs or whoever but at some point you gotta just judge the end product. I'm not there I don't know who is making what decision but the product that is available to me is not to my liking and I haven't seen significant improvement in years.

If you're making more of a point that the devs shouldn't be blamed or harassed then sure I agree there but I'm not gonna be any happier with the game when the product has lost all of my patience.

FRANCHISE OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

PROGRESSION OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html
Old 10-17-2018, 08:39 PM   #21
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I believe one of the best ways to keep consumers happy is to maintain an open line of communication. With that noted, I believe communication has declined and thus the positivity associated with open communication towards the game has declined since Rex has left.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »