Home

Madden 19 CFM Scouting Tool

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CFM Scouting Tool within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Review
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 11-13-2018, 09:02 AM   #73
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CFM Scouting Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota7
You have to manually enter the information

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Oh, well crap. So much for that. Too much work. Must take forever to insert all that. Do you have to put in every bit of info like star, superstar, rating, etc? I mean geez, you guys are hardcore lol.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 11-13-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Old 11-14-2018, 07:54 PM   #74
Just started!

I just started using the tool for the first time and I'm having an issue entering player archetypes. The drop down menu only has 21, 22, 23, and 24 as acceptable values, even though the test players have actual archetypes entered. Entering any other value throws an error message. I'm using Sheets. Any ideas?
Old 11-14-2018, 11:43 PM   #75
Just started!

Nvm, found the answer in the reddit thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2018, 09:48 AM   #76
Rookie

What draft story do you choose for the "former Olympian" and "son of an Olympian" draft stories? I remember seeing them as options in previous versions but didn't see it as a drop down on this version. Love the scouting tool by the way great work guys
Old 11-17-2018, 10:04 AM   #77
Rookie

This is awesome! Thanks for all of the hard work guys.
Old 11-24-2018, 04:22 AM   #78
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbreeze09
What draft story do you choose for the "former Olympian" and "son of an Olympian" draft stories? I remember seeing them as options in previous versions but didn't see it as a drop down on this version. Love the scouting tool by the way great work guys
Thatís the continued legacy story type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
I've never used this before ever for a draft or scouting in Madden so I have a couple of questions that I didn't see on the opening post.

I did see that it is designed for desktop which I was going to use on my tablet (till I saw that it won't work well) for now convenience having it with me while drafting as opposed to the desktop not being right there, so I got that part.

My main question is,.... How do I get the generated draft class info into Excell on my desktop? I am about to do a draft as I'm in free agency now. Also I've never used Excell so if someone is gracious enough to give me a stop by step on how to get the info in, id appreciate it. I'm hoping it is easy and somehow automatically loads up instead of having to input each player. That would take too much time.

Manually enter the information, including name, position, archetype, skills and combine results. Madden doesnít export scouting info unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Will there be any charts like past years about what factors make a red or blue chip prospect? Or are the ones from past years valid?

Yeah Iíll release the new crib sheets soon. Next on the list. Last yearís wonít work.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 11-26-2018, 08:46 AM   #79
All Star

Darth Raider's Arena

OVR: 33

OMN, your stuff is amazing, as always.

I know you have this tool and the trade calculator, but I'm wondering if you have or are planning to develop a tool for evaluating your current roster's fit with your scheme and team-building mode.

I'm thinking about something that helps you figure out whom to extend and whom to let walk, depending on schemes and whether you're trying to win now or rebuild, etc.

I'm also thinking about something that helps evaluate cap allocation generally and in reference to the above variables.

Do you have anything like that already or in queue?
Old 11-26-2018, 09:30 AM   #80
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
OMN, your stuff is amazing, as always.

I know you have this tool and the trade calculator, but I'm wondering if you have or are planning to develop a tool for evaluating your current roster's fit with your scheme and team-building mode.

I'm thinking about something that helps you figure out whom to extend and whom to let walk, depending on schemes and whether you're trying to win now or rebuild, etc.

I'm also thinking about something that helps evaluate cap allocation generally and in reference to the above variables.

Do you have anything like that already or in queue?

Nothing planned mate, there would be so many variables it would be quite hard. But certainly doable.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »