Home

New Madden NFL 19 Title Update Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 19 Title Update Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 12:32 PM   #129
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: New Madden NFL 19 Title Update Available - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Imo and in my testing pass reaction is reversed. I see tighter coverage at 50 reaction 100 pass coverage than at 100 reaction 100 pass coverage. Test it and see which way you think is better.
I can confirm this.

The only time the coverage sliders work for me is when i play on Fast speed.
Old 10-20-2018, 04:24 PM   #130
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I played a full game last night and the there was one item in the game and a half that I've played that I haven't seen anyone mention, but has been mentioned prior to the title update in every thread and I'm surprised.

Not once I have seen the CPU juke before hitting the hole to a running lane, nada, zip. Maybe it's still a small sample size, but it's a good sign I haven't seen it because it would pop up a few times in my CFM games.

I did see it rear it's ugly head again is the 180 degree CPU QB turnaround and that was right into a sack. This happened once during the game, but once too many for me.

Overall, I enjoy how this title update is playing out, but there is still room for improvements all across the board.
Ok road you know I call it like I see it..In all honesty this is a pretyy good patch..I dont know if its the new parity or what but rpm seems to be less quirky and its smoothed out..rbs are not juking as much an OL seems to have more awareness at the 2nd level..noticing less qb twitching also and tackling while not there yet appears to be more contextual..still need to work on better wr/db interaction to include penalties and need to make the wrs more aggresive..gameplay is getting there..def an improvement kudos to the ea developers ..keep rolling and add some sim aspects back in and listen to the sim crowd,and we on to something..will pick up again after next patch..momba out!!!! All Madden adjusted BTW

Last edited by edaddy; 10-20-2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old 10-20-2018, 04:25 PM   #131
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0

So im playing a game at Home, which is Las Vegas after moving my team and the announcers said "be right back in Salt Lake City right after this"

Then the next home game at the start of the presentation they still call my team the Los Angelas Chargers. Why even move your team if you cant get any recognition for it? It also wouldnt let me rename my team when i relocated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2018, 06:51 PM   #132
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Im starting to see defenders playing deep balls really well while the wr just stands there resulting in picks. I wasnt seeing this before the patch.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2018, 07:36 PM   #133
Rookie

Still seeing a lot of unnecessary juking.
Old 10-20-2018, 09:22 PM   #134
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
I can confirm this.

The only time the coverage sliders work for me is when i play on Fast speed.
I see the pass blocking sliders reversed get better blocking at 0 and the d line blasts througj

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2018, 11:07 PM   #135
Rookie

So the year 5 franchise freeze is possibly fixed? Has anyone had any success in continuing their franchise with a custom class?

That’s all I care about, if the game freezes, I couldn’t care less what the speed parity or mIke Evans tats are, as if you can’t play a game it becomes completely redundant. If they have fixed it, then those other things become nice bonuses
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2018, 12:04 AM   #136
MVP

OVR: 3

Were there any player model updates? I could swear Philip Rivers looks slightly better. It's like they gave him his smaller shoulder pads. Just a minor tweak.

Game seems tighter to me. They definitely need to scrap everything & start fresh but they're clearly trying hard this year. Just a lot to fix.

Last edited by jmarcguy; 10-21-2018 at 12:44 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »