Home

AI accepting all trades in 32-team control franchise madden

This is a discussion on AI accepting all trades in 32-team control franchise madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2018, 12:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
AI accepting all trades in 32-team control franchise madden

Started an offline 32 user team controlled franchise with all teams except mine set on autopilot. Disabled trades while I simmed to our current week and turned them back on.
No players in the trade block unless I manually put them there and the trading AI seems have to been turned off as I can trade anyone for anything.

Trade Type: Enable All
Autopilot teams Trades and Free Agency set to auto.

I can use a trade tool for myself but Im concerned the game will break and I won't see any trades, especially during drafts.

Does anyone know how to fix this? If so, or if there is another thread about this that I missed, thanks in advance!

Last edited by DVS251; 10-18-2018 at 12:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2018, 12:43 PM   #2
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Re: AI accepting all trades in 32-team control franchise madden

I would assume changing the roster management / FA/ trade settings to auto individually for all the teams you dont wish to manually control would fix this .
I think auto pilot just places the team in a kind of limbo whereby you dont have to do anything but the teams isn't acting proactively for itself ( it's more intended as a way for a user to take a break , but to return to the team and it be as he left it , for online leagues )

Last edited by briz1046; 10-18-2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-18-2018, 04:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
I would assume changing the roster management / FA/ trade settings to auto individually for all the teams you dont wish to manually control would fix this .
I think auto pilot just places the team in a kind of limbo whereby you dont have to do anything but the teams isn't acting proactively for itself ( it's more intended as a way for a user to take a break , but to return to the team and it be as he left it , for online leagues )
Tried and still no luck
Old 10-18-2018, 04:31 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS251
Tried and still no luck
I tried the same thing awhile ago so i could do more story editing but ran into the same problem. 32 team control is a labotomy to cpu ai in franchise management.
Old 10-19-2018, 01:48 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
I tried the same thing awhile ago so i could do more story editing but ran into the same problem. 32 team control is a labotomy to cpu ai in franchise management.
For real and I don't get it because you would think autopilot would would like, ya know, autopilot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2019, 05:07 PM   #6
Rookie

I have been playing madden 17, all user controlled 32 teams.
And the AI has made trades. I just set it all 31 teams (except me) to 20 weeks auto pilot. Then after the draft (cause this allows me to pick all their draft picks) I put them back on for 20 weeks.

They still make trades in season and bid on free agency players in off season.

Also when you do a trade for someone you can make stupid trades like K.Mack from the bears for a 7 round pick - so dumb, but only if they are user and auto pilot. A work around is below...

But if you retire the coach - Ie take your user away from them and then trade properly its more realistic ie - More 1st round picks with decent players in there to accept the trade (not as silly).
Then you just recreate the coach again (They do lose their XP tho) and then back to user / auto pilot they go.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:09 PM   #7
Rookie

What I would like to see is if I could Oversee ALL trades and accept them as the commissioner. I dont know how or if that is a thing.
Most of the time I have to fix the issue by the CPU after it happens not before
Old 01-18-2019, 06:05 AM   #8
Rookie

Actually no trades by cpu. Anyone got a fix? I just get players on the trade block but no one (cpu) goes for them.
32 controlled cfm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »