Home

Old 11-06-2018, 09:28 PM   #1
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14
Fumbles

I just recently started playing Madden 19 after not playing Madden since Madden 16 and I've got to say I do enjoy the game except for the fumbles. The fumbles are just absolutely insane. I've got user fumbles slider all the way at 0 and I fumble like stupid. I've got the CPU fumbles slider all the way at 0 and again still fumble like stupid. Getting sacked is like an automatic fumble. And it's not just that. My backs and receivers fumble like stupid too. I'm about to lose another game after having the lead 24-6 because all of a sudden I couldn't do anything without fumbling. I can't begin to express how much this makes me want to cry because there's nothing I can do to fix it. Why would EA make such a great game and then ruin it with an insane amount of fumbles with no way to fix it?
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2018, 09:34 PM   #2
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

Re: Fumbles

Up 24-6 and lost 41-24 because all of a sudden the switch flipped and 4 straight possessions ended in turnovers.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 11-06-2018, 10:33 PM   #3
Pro

sinthros's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger1
I just recently started playing Madden 19 after not playing Madden since Madden 16 and I've got to say I do enjoy the game except for the fumbles. The fumbles are just absolutely insane. I've got user fumbles slider all the way at 0 and I fumble like stupid. I've got the CPU fumbles slider all the way at 0 and again still fumble like stupid. Getting sacked is like an automatic fumble. And it's not just that. My backs and receivers fumble like stupid too. I'm about to lose another game after having the lead 24-6 because all of a sudden I couldn't do anything without fumbling. I can't begin to express how much this makes me want to cry because there's nothing I can do to fix it. Why would EA make such a great game and then ruin it with an insane amount of fumbles with no way to fix it?
lol having fumbles towards 0 makes you fumble more often, silly. you have it reversed, i think you mean to have your sliders at 100 instead of 0. 100 means like, no fumbles, 0 means like a billion fumbles.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:03 PM   #4
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinthros
lol having fumbles towards 0 makes you fumble more often, silly. you have it reversed, i think you mean to have your sliders at 100 instead of 0. 100 means like, no fumbles, 0 means like a billion fumbles.

Really? I always thought 100 meant more and 0 meant less on these sliders. That explains a lot. Thanks.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 11-07-2018, 12:14 AM   #5
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinthros
Seems backwards. Madden needs to have a section to explain these sliders because that don't make sense. That said, I left mine alone and I don't fumble that much but we still need some clarification as to which direction the slider should be at for more or less on some of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 12:19 AM   #6
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Seems backwards. Madden needs to have a section to explain these sliders because that don't make sense. That said, I left mine alone and I don't fumble that much but we still need some clarification as to which direction the slider should be at for more or less on some of them.

Like interceptions!!! I throw a crap load of interceptions too enough I haven't touched that slider. Where do I need to put the slider at on that? I'm dying here with turnovers!! I don't want to go do to a lower level because I like this level aside from all the freaking turnovers.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 11-07-2018, 12:34 AM   #7
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

I throw so many interceptions on passes where my WR has got the defense beat deep and instead of the QB lobbing the ball over their heads he tries to throw the ball on a line and it makes for an easy pick. I don't know what I'm supposed to do to keep that from happening because I tap the button for a lob pass and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I really don't want to have to go to a lesser level just to play this game and have 1 game where I don't commit 4 or 5 turnovers. It's not like I'm playing all All-Madden, I'm not. I'm playing all All-Pro. I really wish there was some way to understand what to do and how to get certain plays to execute the same way every time. I wish there was some explanation on these sliders.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 11-07-2018, 12:36 AM   #8
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

Oh, and I've got the fumbles slider all the way at 100 now and I've lost 3 fumbles today on sacks. So wonderful!!
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »