Home

Old 11-22-2018, 07:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Rebuild

Wanting to rebuild a team. Who should I rebuild? I’m a defensive minded guy that also wants a solid but not spectacular offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Romans 1:16
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2018, 10:20 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Rebuild

Oakland is basically an expansion team

Cleveland isnt far from competing and has a pretty good D

Jets need help. But they have their QB

Giants need D help, a new oline and a QB. But good weapons.

AZ has DJ, Patty Pete and Rosen. Not much else

Denver is a QB and line away from competing.
Old 11-22-2018, 12:34 PM   #3
Rookie

"Rebuild" is apparently a loose term for people so i will list what i usually see said, but take note, usually bad teams seem hand and hand with terrible offensive lines which can be the hardest part of a team to build at first (you know, before you become the best team in football whose backup lineman go to the probowl and you can just trade off your starter every year for picks)

Cleveland is in a spot to instantly go from 0-16 to a playoff team in madden

Oakland using the play live feature is loaded with picks and an easy rebuild

Baltimore is a popular "rebuild". they are a borderline playoff team with a solid D and a perfect for Madden high overall rookie Qb in Lamar Jackson

Giants are a few pieces from having an elite offense, QB and C-RT, and have some pieces on D as well

Arizona is a mess with a couple of stars and a young QB

Jets have some pieces on D especially their young DBs and a young QB with a solid WR group on the other side

San Fransisco have only few young pieces on D that are worth keeping around but are 1 healthy QB away from having a good offense

Denver has an aging but great D, the offense needs alot of help though

Buffalo who was a playoff team last season is a choice people like to take as well, a great D but the worst offense in the league and what most people see as the most questionable of the QBs taken in the last draft will keep them from competing for the playoffs again

Tampa is a few spot starters away on both sides from being able to contend, the division they play in will be the hardest part at first and as well as deciding if Winston is your QB of the future

Washington was a favorite for "rebuilds" before the season, alex smith isnt seen as the answer at Qb, a good Oline with a noticable hole at LG, enough offensive weapons to start with, one of the best 3-4 lines in the game, a solid but not great LB group, and a great S group make them an easy "turn around"
Old 11-22-2018, 02:55 PM   #4
MVP

Any bad team is easy to rebuild as they got the highest rated rookies who are going to be great players for 12 to 15 years. It is much harder to hold good teams together or make a middling team into a contender because they have a lot of bad contracts.
Old 11-22-2018, 07:34 PM   #5
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm really thinking of starting one with the Giants using the start today feature to start at this point of the season. They have a good amount of weapons but need a QB so you could draft the QB of your choice in year 1 to re-build around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2018, 03:00 AM   #6
Rookie

VTWiseGuy's Arena

I am in season 2 of my NYG chise. First game of the season Saquon Barkley gets hits and is out for 5 weeks. I drafted Kelly Bryant from clemson and the QB from FSU. I ending going with the FSU QB. Its going to be a long season for me.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:27 AM   #7
Rookie

I took the patriots and I'm now in year 2. Usually after season 1 , Brady is gone. Following season you'll have Gronk, Edelman, McCourty, and a bunch of role players up for contracts. It's a lot to deal with lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-23-2018, 11:08 AM   #8
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by G burn14
I took the patriots and I'm now in year 2. Usually after season 1 , Brady is gone. Following season you'll have Gronk, Edelman, McCourty, and a bunch of role players up for contracts. It's a lot to deal with lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app
The Patriots are one that aren't talked about as a rebuild because they aren't immediately in year 1. But depending on how your first year or two and when Brady retires they could easily end up being a rebuild project within the first couple of years of a franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »