Home

New Madden NFL 19 Patch Available Now - Patch Notes Here (11-20)

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 19 Patch Available Now - Patch Notes Here (11-20) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2018, 12:29 PM   #73
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Madden NFL 19 Patch Available Now - Patch Notes Here (11-20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Well to me, realistic is not using the speed threshold and having it at zero and let the ratings be what they are but since two gameplay patches ago when they allegedly fixed it, I'm at 25 which I think used to be zero.
This isn't sound logic. Having it at zero isn't letting the rstings be what they are. They are more drastic and spread out then the orginal ratings.

You may like how it plays better, but it's not a pure ratings heaven.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2018, 12:49 PM   #74
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
This isn't sound logic. Having it at zero isn't letting the rstings be what they are. They are more drastic and spread out then the orginal ratings.

You may like how it plays better, but it's not a pure ratings heaven.

Not sound how? If i am at what should be zero....which at 25, it should be the old zero before the Oct patch. Then it is the ratings that are being played out and thats how i want it. I draft mostly fast WRs for a reason. One is they are a scheme fit, another for the deep ball being a better percenage VS slower CBs if im facing them.

I dont see why others would want that be be any different making a 87 speed CB being able to keep up with your 95 speed WR or a LB keeping up with your fast RB etc. That doesnt make sense to me but to each their own.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 11-21-2018 at 12:52 PM.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:50 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Has the slow speed glitch regardings backs and ko returners been fixed?.also has anyone noticed anything different in regards to tackling,Wr/db interactions anf PI calls,warping,cpu play selection,and anything new animation wise?..thanks..
The gliding on kick returns is still there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2018, 12:53 PM   #76
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Well to me, realistic is not using the speed threshold and having it at zero and let the ratings be what they are but since two gameplay patches ago when they allegedly fixed it, I'm at 25 which I think used to be zero.
Everyone has their own version of realistic when it comes to Madden I suppose. I have it at zero before & after the patches and it's been playing really good for me in terms of separation. I've seen no reason to change it. I'm sure 25 plays well to. NFL is all about speed cough Rams & Chiefs lol.

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 11-21-2018 at 12:57 PM.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:56 PM   #77
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
Not sound how? If i am at what should be zero....which at 25, it should be the old zero before the Oct patch. Then it is the ratings that are being played out and thats how i want it. I draft mostly fast WRs for a reason. One is they are a scheme fit, another for the deep ball being a better percenage VS slower CBs if im facing them.

I dont see why others would want that be be any different making a 87 speed CB being able to keep up with your 95 speed WR. etc.
"Then it is the ratings that are being played out"

That part is false. Again like I said if that's how you like it, then you are doing everything right with setting it at 25. Not arguing whats better or more realistic.

But if you have it set at 25, a wr with 97 speed won't be running at the 97 speed base value. It will be faster, it has been altered. Which again is fine, but the ratings "play out" all the same no matter what the speed threshold is at. Ratings don't matter more or less depending on the rating threshold. The values are just different.

Old 11-21-2018, 01:03 PM   #78
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
"Then it is the ratings that are being played out"

That part is false. Again like I said if that's how you like it, then you are doing everything right with setting it at 25. Not arguing whats better or more realistic.

But if you have it set at 25, a wr with 97 speed won't be running at the 97 speed base value. It will be faster, it has been altered. Which again is fine, but the ratings "play out" all the same no matter what the speed threshold is at. Ratings don't matter more or less depending on the rating threshold. The values are just different.

Im not trying to argue, i just want it to be right. So, when the Oct patch came out, it said the speed parity was changed. So using default 50 was now 75. So using that logic wouldnt zero now be 25? And if so, how would the 97 WR be faster if i am what i believe to be zero?

And if i am off, what would it be set at to make that 97 WR be 97?
Old 11-21-2018, 01:05 PM   #79
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
Im not trying to argue, i just want it to be right. So, when the Oct patch came out, it said the speed parity was changed. So using default 50 was now 75. So using that logic wouldnt zero now be 25? And if so, how would the 97 WR be faster if i am what i believe to be zero?

And if i am off, what would it be set at to make that 97 WR be 97?
Yes I believe you are correct. I meant changed from the new default 50. But yes it should be the same or roughly I think from 0(old setting) to 25(new).

Old 11-21-2018, 01:38 PM   #80
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

The speed parity saga continue, is not a rule that a WR is always more speedest than a CB, at 0 speed parity speedest player have more speed, and lowest less, if a CB is fastest than WR, with low speed parity the WR will be pounded.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »