Home

New Madden NFL 19 Patch Available Now - Patch Notes Here (11-20)

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 19 Patch Available Now - Patch Notes Here (11-20) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2018, 04:51 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: New Madden NFL 19 Patch Available Now - Patch Notes Here (11-20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Haven't seen that one, yet.

Dalvin Cook hurts his foot, next cut scene he is hobbling to the bench. Hope I don't run into that one.
I mean, it's probably an off-ball injury that they're talking about (where only the banner appears by design). There's no other indicator of there being an off-ball injury, including the player's behavior.

That's not a bug, despite what some on here think. If it's happening to a player who was involved in a tackle (offense or defense), then it's a bug.

I too have seen post-play injury scenes for on-ball stuff road - Zeke got hurt in my first game post patch.

Last edited by bcruise; 11-20-2018 at 04:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2018, 04:54 PM   #42
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

I'm disappointed to hear the lack of substance in the playbook additions, but I suppose it was too much to expect to see an increase of plays designed with jet sweeps and misdirection.

Watch me play video games
Old 11-20-2018, 04:57 PM   #43
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I concur, CPU run game is back as well. Small sample size but I've yet to see a stupid juke or spin. I'm getting carved by the cpu on am because they run straight when they should.
As a coach mode player this is one of my biggest pet peeves. I can't wait to check this out for myself. Can you or anyone else confirm whether these fixes apply to the CPU QB as well? I don't know how many times I've seen the QB cost themselves first downs or positive yardage pivoting all over the place..
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 11-20-2018, 05:06 PM   #44
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
As a coach mode player this is one of my biggest pet peeves. I can't wait to check this out for myself. Can you or anyone else confirm whether these fixes apply to the CPU QB as well? I don't know how many times I've seen the QB cost themselves first downs or positive yardage pivoting all over the place..
In cpu vs user, the QB will pivot once a defensive player breaks free to avoid the sack and look for a throw to a wideout.

I feel that is separate from the RB RPM issues, that is more a less a programming issue.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:04 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 0

Addressed an issue preventing man coverage defenders from being able to press streak fade routes

This was a major issue for me personally. It has been addressed and while improved, it is still buggy. What appears 100% fixed is that the CPU defenders will now cover the outside release routes properly. However, on the user side, the CB no longer freezes, but the animation for him to turn and run with the outside release route is sluggish, leading to the CPU receiver easily getting wide open.

The good news is that we can now press zone coverage against these routes, I tested both Cov 3 Match and Cov 2 Sink and these routes are properly covered.

Last edited by edgevoice; 11-20-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2018, 07:06 PM   #46
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Haven't seen that one, yet.

Dalvin Cook hurts his foot, next cut scene he is hobbling to the bench. Hope I don't run into that one.
First game i played it hapened a couple times. Travis Kelce catches a pass, we tackle him and the immediately screen say "Travis Kelkce injured " and he is shown getting up, walking back to wherever like nothing happened. Did it again later with another player.

In another game it didnt happen though.

Pass blocking was terrible in that first game as well. Seemed to be a little better there after.

I returned a INT for a 49 yard pick 6...but i have done that prior to this patch. I have speed parity at 20.

Games seem to be a bit more competitive as i lost that first game with the Aftershocks but they arent as good as my Chargers team. Still only rated an overall 76 but have a lot of young talent so they are looking up and wont be decending with age. Still not so sure i like the West Coast playbook(Shanahan) and dont see any changes to it.

Had KC's Kareem Hunt rip off a 75 yard TD run on me against the Chargers so that was cool to see and the RBs dont juke like crazy now.

I guess we arent going to see relocation getting fixed in Madden 2019. Probably wont buy 2020 but we'll see and hopefully they finally fix it in that one.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 11-20-2018 at 07:11 PM.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:16 PM   #47
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
Addressed an issue preventing man coverage defenders from being able to press streak fade routes

This was a major issue for me personally. It has been addressed and while improved, it is still buggy. What appears 100% fixed is that the CPU defenders will now cover the outside release routes properly. However, on the user side, the CB no longer freezes, but the animation for him to turn and run with the outside release route is sluggish, leading to the CPU receiver easily getting wide open.

The good news is that we can now press zone coverage against these routes, I tested both Cov 3 Match and Cov 2 Sink and these routes are properly covered.
Nice! I'm glad this was addressed for the console guys. I know this was an issue!

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 11-20-2018 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:46 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 2

Have fumble issues been fixed on all madden? I had the slider down to 0 and had 3 in the first half last game I played. I didn’t finish that game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »