Home

Old 12-01-2018, 04:57 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
RZT WR

I'm wondering if players in this archetype are worth it. Does the emphasis on SPC and CIT give the user an appreciable advantage on 1-1 balls, etc.?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2018, 11:33 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: RZT WR

Higher SPC will get you better animations on aggressive catches. It's good if you like to use high point passes in the red zone. Height obviously helps, but it isn't strictly necessary. Receivers like Antonio Brown are more than capable of out jumping bigger defenders.

Higher CIT will get you better animations on possession catches, and the difference between a highly and lowly rated player with respect to this attribute is stark. Higher rated players will get themselves on the ground so much faster and as a result defenders don't get a chance to make a play on the ball.

It's also possible that the improved press animations for outside CBs in deep zones will increase the value of RLS. Top three skills for RZT WRs are SPC, CIT, and RLS.

I'm not sure how big a deal the route running attributes are this year, so you may no be losing much by not developing them fully. In my current franchise PIT rookie James Washington is leading the league in receiving yards and he is third in receptions. The dude is a pretty raw prospect, in terms of skill attributes. The only thing he really has going for him is 90 SPD which is good but not game breaking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »