Home

EA Has Removed Kareem Hunt From The Madden NFL 19 Roster and Madden Ultimate Team

This is a discussion on EA Has Removed Kareem Hunt From The Madden NFL 19 Roster and Madden Ultimate Team within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2018, 09:13 PM   #25
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: EA Has Removed Kareem Hunt From The Madden NFL 19 Roster and Madden Ultimate Team

But he will most probably be back next year some time. There are guys with less talent who have done worse and are still in the league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 09:35 PM   #26
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Has Removed Kareem Hunt From The Madden NFL 19 Roster and Madden Ultimate Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear
Umm why would EA delete him from the game...? Now listen I'm not sticking up for the guy, but the fact remains ANY team in the league could sign this ultra talented kid ANY day now.. although presumably I don't see him being signed until a major injury befalls a possible playoff team at the RB position.

And most likely most teams won't sign him, we know this.

The dude made some really idiotic mistakes but he's still extremely young and a top 5 RB in the league TBH.

I see a team giving him a chance at the absolute latest by the beginning of next season if he doesn't get signed by playoff time.

Who is EA to completely delete a player? If they're eligible to be signed right now? Not likely I admit but also this is EA being completely non authentic to the game. Kareem's an idiot but most likely will learn from his mistake. Any team in the NFL can give him a second chance yet any videogame player isn't allowed to give him a second chance lol...
I don't think a team will sign him,... Not only this season since he can't play anyways, but maybe not next season either. If Kaepernick is pretty much banned and Ray Rice never got another shot, why would Hunt? He has three people accusing him now of battery.
There is a college DT .... Jeffery Simmons of Miss st who is a top 10 talent but may go undrafted because of the video of him beating a woman who is on the ground. When you get caught on video, that's BAD news when it comes out!

Last edited by Rayzaa; 12-05-2018 at 10:34 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:49 PM   #27
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
I don't think a team will sign him,... Not only this season since he can't play anyways, but maybe not next season either. If Kaepernick is pretty much banned and Ray Rice never got another shot, why would Hunt? He has three people accusing him now of battery.
There is a college DT .... Jeffery Simmons of Miss st who is a top 10 talent but may go undrafted because of the video of him beating a woman who is on the ground. When you get caught on video, that's BAD news when it comes it!
I am fairly confident that he will. The Redskins are getting backlash right now for signing Ruben Foster but next year it won't be as fresh. Mixon's video was widely seen and very bad coming out and he got drafted because he is young and talented.Ray Rice was considered already washed up at that time and Kaepernick is another story.Maybe if teams felt he was a franchise qb it would be different but they'd rather sign garbage retreads as stopgaps or emergency replacements.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:42 PM   #28
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I am fairly confident that he will. The Redskins are getting backlash right now for signing Ruben Foster but next year it won't be as fresh. Mixon's video was widely seen and very bad coming out and he got drafted because he is young and talented.Ray Rice was considered already washed up at that time and Kaepernick is another s tory.Maybe if teams felt he was a franchise qb it would be different but they'd rather sign garbage retreads as stopgaps or emergency replacements.
Mixon was a freshman in college and just turned 18 an hour before that took place. And was drafted by the Bengals who draft every character issue player.
And Rice was only 26 when that happened, he want waited up. He wasnt having a great year but no RB on that team had a good year. Their OL wasnt very good.
Big difference is Hunt did this while in the NFL. Maybe a team does sign him next year.....if he gets cleared to play. But, the Dude has three accusors now and one reported it to the Chiefs who did nothing. We'll see. You never know.
As far as EA is concerned, they have every right to remove him ( and who knows if the NFL asked them to)and IF he is reinstated, they can put him back in the game next year. I don't see the problem with it.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 12-05-2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:21 PM   #29
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear
Umm why would EA delete him from the game...? Now listen I'm not sticking up for the guy, but the fact remains ANY team in the league could sign this ultra talented kid ANY day now.. although presumably I don't see him being signed until a major injury befalls a possible playoff team at the RB position.

And most likely most teams won't sign him, we know this.

The dude made some really idiotic mistakes but he's still extremely young and a top 5 RB in the league TBH.

I see a team giving him a chance at the absolute latest by the beginning of next season if he doesn't get signed by playoff time.

Who is EA to completely delete a player? If they're eligible to be signed right now? Not likely I admit but also this is EA being completely non authentic to the game. Kareem's an idiot but most likely will learn from his mistake. Any team in the NFL can give him a second chance yet any videogame player isn't allowed to give him a second chance lol...
I don’t agree with them removing him either, especially considering he definitely has a chance at finding a new team because of what he brings on the field.

Quote:
There is a college DT .... Jeffery Simmons of Miss st who is a top 10 talent but may go undrafted because of the video of him beating a woman who is on the ground. When you get caught on video, that's BAD news when it comes out!
Can’t really compare Kaep to Hunt. Hunt is young and a top 5 RB in the NFL. Can’t say the same for Kaep at his position. Is Kaepernick really worth the backlash and drama he would bring? You have a lot of people out there that don’t exactly like Kaepernick. The issue could also get worse for whoever signs him if his anthem kneeling doesn’t stay in the past. In my opinion Foster comes with much more upside at this point then Kaepernick does. A player like Kaepernick simply isn’t really worth the baggage he brings. If he was a top 5 QB in the NFL I’m sure he’d be signed.

Hunt could very well be worth the backlash he would bring.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:21 AM   #30
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
I don’t agree with them removing him either, especially considering he definitely has a chance at finding a new team because of what he brings on the field.

Can’t really compare Kaep to Hunt. Hunt is young and a top 5 RB in the NFL. Can’t say the same for Kaep at his position. Is Kaepernick really worth the backlash and drama he would bring? You have a lot of people out there that don’t exactly like Kaepernick. The issue could also get worse for whoever signs him if his anthem kneeling doesn’t stay in the past. In my opinion Foster comes with much more upside at this point then Kaepernick does. A player like Kaepernick simply isn’t really worth the baggage he brings. If he was a top 5 QB in the NFL I’m sure he’d be signed.

Hunt could very well be worth the backlash he would bring.
I'm not comparing him to Hunt, I am comparing Kaep to the likes of Mark Sanchez, Colt McCoy, Matt Barkley, Garrett Gilbert, Cardale Jones, Brent Hundley, Blane Gabbert, Trever Siemian, and I'm sure I am missing a few others....all who have or have had jobs this season. Can't tell me Kaep isn't better than those guys. Wouldn't surprise me if somebody signed Tebow before Kaep.
Not to mention his buddy Eric Reid got a job this year while kneeling beside Kaep. There wouldn't be any drama had the NFL not made it so nobody wants him. Right now there would be no mention of him at all if he were signed.

We'll see what happens with Hunt but I think he screwed himself like many of these idiot's do.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 12-06-2018 at 12:46 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:11 AM   #31
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Ray rice punched a woman in the face knocking her flat on her face. Hunt gave a woman a shove and then made an attempt at a kick which barely made contact. Still a ****head move but no where near what Rice did. Hunt will be on a team next season. Take it to the bank.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2018, 07:00 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 1

Reid is at Carolina, i believe he still takes a knee and the Panthers knew he would do that. Kap has been handed an effective ban for his free speech. a lot of people over here think he should be lauded and supported by not only fans but also the NFLPA and NFL. Please dont jump on me but is this not like Flag burning during Vietnam? As an aside I dont think Kap has ever mentioned that disrespect was meant to those serving, vets or those that have died for their country

I always had doubts about him as my team's qb, i have never questioned his integrity.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »