Home

Madden NFL 19 Patch 1.16 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Patch 1.16 Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 10:56 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19 Patch 1.16 Available - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandp
OH! thanks a lot, will try that that's the only issue i've been seeing as Pats run a lot of man coverage in real life and seeing them get toasted on it, is the worst! but thanks i hope this solves the issue
Hope it helps. You could also try adjusting your speed threshold. I personally love it at 50, as I am seeing very little in the way of suction tackles and I also pay dearly for blitzing and not getting there in time. If you set the threshold at around 70-75 it will equate to the out-of-box-setting.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:01 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
Hope it helps. You could also try adjusting your speed threshold. I personally love it at 50, as I am seeing very little in the way of suction tackles and I also pay dearly for blitzing and not getting there in time. If you set the threshold at around 70-75 it will equate to the out-of-box-setting.
Oh awesome, will try it out. I'm normally hesitant to change the settings; cause I feel weird with it but will def try these thanks again!
Old 12-14-2018, 11:21 PM   #99
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I'm not seeing the CPU audible anymore since the patch. Don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but 7 games with the most recent update and 0 audibles.

― Plato
Old 12-15-2018, 11:41 PM   #100
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Now this could only happen because of the very often static nature of OL/DL interaction, especially in the interior, but I just saw a CPU RB duck and go under the arms and in-between the bodies and of a Guard and D-Tackle battling at the LOS.

That contextually perfect animation sequence for a 2 yard gain might be the best thing I've ever seen in a Madden game. Yes, the physics need to be improved greatly, and the AI of course always needs to be worked on, but IMO ramping up the animation library is the number one thing that needs to be done to lessen the number of wonky sequences that we see play out especially with DBs.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 12-16-2018, 02:18 PM   #101
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I tried 75 threshold, I'll stand by My opinion, makes AP too easy. Here is stats from game below with 75. I'll stick at 50, CPU was more competitive.
20181216_002321.jpg

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2018, 08:18 PM   #102
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Now this could only happen because of the very often static nature of OL/DL interaction, especially in the interior, but I just saw a CPU RB duck and go under the arms and in-between the bodies and of a Guard and D-Tackle battling at the LOS.

That contextually perfect animation sequence for a 2 yard gain might be the best thing I've ever seen in a Madden game. Yes, the physics need to be improved greatly, and the AI of course always needs to be worked on, but IMO ramping up the animation library is the number one thing that needs to be done to lessen the number of wonky sequences that we see play out especially with DBs.
Loved this. Saw this earlier from a receiver after avoiding being clobbered by a safety after the catch. There seems to be a much better sync as soon as the receiver is tackled from behind as well, like on a quick slant play as well.
Old 12-21-2018, 09:06 PM   #103
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: New Madden NFL 19 Title Update - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizfan2
Would be nice if they updated the offensive playbooks so that on every 3rd & long the CPU does not call a four verticals play.
This seems like such an easy fix by simply going into each teams playbook to rate their plays so they can utilize more plays in those situations. I don't get why this hasn't been fixed after all these years.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:30 PM   #104
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Loved this. Saw this earlier from a receiver after avoiding being clobbered by a safety after the catch. There seems to be a much better sync as soon as the receiver is tackled from behind as well, like on a quick slant play as well.
I have to give it to Ea as the game has changed dramatically because of the kind of new animations you are seeing and ones that I am seeing consistently play out..alot more realistic tackle animations,pass break ups , line play and rb contextual moves to name a few..I am also seeing the begginings of def holding penalty animations and wr pushoffs,wr dropping low contested balls on a dive ..I dont know if its being set up to install those calls but they are in there..I truly think those play call updates include tuners..the game is changing too much on a daily basis to be attributed to one patch...again EA kudos almost there get some realistic pi and def holding calls in and its all good...and a great foundation for next year..again I call it like I see it..momba out...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »