Home

Minority Generic QB Cadences

This is a discussion on Minority Generic QB Cadences within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2018, 07:58 PM   #1
Rookie

Americasteam95's Arena

OVR: 0
Minority Generic QB Cadences

This may be a small thing many don't care about. But as a guy who loves creating a QB a playing as a superstar. I wish that I could make him more like myself.....

I realize the mode has a long way to go, but one quick way for me would be to add just a few more cadences & styles for QB's

Can we please get more cadence options when creating players. EA used to provide them in previous editions of Madden. I'm sorry but there is not a Black man on the planet who sounds the way the generic QB's do.. I have no options!!

Or even let us assign actual QB stances and cadences to generic created players... (I'd settle for that)

Last thought... EA is missing out on a HUGE business opportunity....
Imagine building your own player from the ground up, & possibly playing/building with others... Each having a role/sense of uniqueness & responsibility
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2018, 09:38 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Minority Generic QB Cadences

Wouldn't hold my breath on this one.
Old 12-17-2018, 12:36 PM   #3
Rookie

Americasteam95's Arena

Is it too much to ask? Or too little?
Old 12-18-2018, 08:56 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americasteam95
Is it too much to ask? Or too little?
Just my opinion, it's probably too little.

Personally, this falls under "the little things" request. There are literally 900,000 "little" things they can add in the game and honestly, I think they do a good job with them. It's just impossible to include all 900,000 "little things."

I played the other night and after I scored, I did a team celebration and it actually made me chuckle. I noticed in this year's game, QBs seem to have their own thing in the shotgun. To me, the Madden Carson Wentz looked very similar to the real life Carson Wentz. Same with Brady, Newton, and Brees. Matt Patricia has the backwards hat and the pencil in his ear. Those are just a couple of the 900,000 possible little things.

Trust me... some of "little things" I want to see are some of the fields getting really torn up in bad weather. I want to see more dirty uniforms. The chain gang. Everyone has their "little things" and when we do not get our "little things" it looks like EA is dropping the ball.
Old 12-19-2018, 03:24 AM   #5
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americasteam95
This may be a small thing many don't care about. But as a guy who loves creating a QB a playing as a superstar. I wish that I could make him more like myself.....

I realize the mode has a long way to go, but one quick way for me would be to add just a few more cadences & styles for QB's

Can we please get more cadence options when creating players. EA used to provide them in previous editions of Madden. I'm sorry but there is not a Black man on the planet who sounds the way the generic QB's do.. I have no options!!

Or even let us assign actual QB stances and cadences to generic created players... (I'd settle for that)

Last thought... EA is missing out on a HUGE business opportunity....
Imagine building your own player from the ground up, & possibly playing/building with others... Each having a role/sense of uniqueness & responsibility
They just need to add a bunch of cadence/voice options. Also more faces. And they need to let us edit body types outside of draft creation.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »