Home

A few things to improve Madden

This is a discussion on A few things to improve Madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2019, 07:17 PM   #9
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A few things to improve Madden

The link to Duece and what he did was amazing as ive seen it before. I dont know how long it took him to do that but he did it by himself as far as i know. If he can do all that, why cant a figgin team at EA come up with things like that? Things like that would make the game more exciting and keep our interest.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:39 PM   #10
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
The link to Duece and what he did was amazing as ive seen it before. I dont know how long it took him to do that but he did it by himself as far as i know. If he can do all that, why cant a figgin team at EA come up with things like that? Things like that would make the game more exciting and keep our interest.
They have his blueprint and telephoned interviewed him, but he chose not to relocate.

How much and when they start to implement that blueprint, is anyone's guess.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:52 PM   #11
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
They have his blueprint and telephoned interviewed him, but he chose not to relocate.

How much and when they start to implement that blueprint, is anyone's guess.
Duece posted that on July 2016. This is as you know, 2019. I don't think it is getting implemented or Duece is just head and shoulders abetter coder than the guys at EA. Can't even copy a blueprint?
Compared to what Duece did and what we have now, is playskool. Taking the gameplay out of the equation.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 01-07-2019 at 11:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2019, 12:32 AM   #12
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Duece posted that on July 2016. This is as you know, 2019. I don't think it is getting implemented or Duece is just head and shoulders abetter coder than the guys at EA. Can't even copy a blueprint?
Compared to what Duece did and what we have now, is playskool. Taking the gameplay out of the equation.
Ok...............

The thread is a long thread, as you know, a 2.5 year long thread.

The telephone interview happened last year and the blueprint in their hands was last year, which was year 2018.

Just because the thread was started in July of 2016 doesn't mean EA was aware of it in July of 2016.

My thinking is all those ideas(not coding) from Duece won't be in the game all at once, but spread out over time has been their standard operating procedure.

The ball is in EA's court or field.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:53 AM   #13
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

My
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Ok...............

The thread is a long thread, as you know, a 2.5 year long thread.

The telephone interview happened last year and the blueprint in their hands was last year, which was year 2018.

Just because the thread was started in July of 2016 doesn't mean EA was aware of it in July of 2016.

My thinking is all those ideas(not coding) from Duece won't be in the game all at once, but spread out over time has been their standard operating procedure.

The ball is in EA's court or field.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. Hope to see some of it soon. Hopefully by 2021 we see most of it. But if we don't see any of it next year, well then not good for going forward I'd think.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 01-08-2019 at 12:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »