Home

What is considered as good in H2H rank and points?

This is a discussion on What is considered as good in H2H rank and points? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2019, 03:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What is considered as good in H2H rank and points?

Im currently inside the top 3k in ranking with 11,516 points. Is that good?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2019, 01:46 PM   #2
Rookie

John_2400's Arena

Re: What is considered as good in H2H rank and points?

Yes it's good if you someone who play the game the right way not using glitches and dashboarding to the like. Also by using your whole playbook on offense and defense without calling the same cheese plays and formations. I don't like playing that call just one play on O and one play on D the whole gm it kills the realisticness of the sport.
Old 01-19-2019, 02:01 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_2400
Yes it's good if you someone who play the game the right way not using glitches and dashboarding to the like. Also by using your whole playbook on offense and defense without calling the same cheese plays and formations. I don't like playing that call just one play on O and one play on D the whole gm it kills the realisticness of the sport.
I don't glitch and I don't cheese but I do run the same formation 90% of the time. I just have 8 different plays I run out of it and I hot route at different times. So my opponent sees the same formation almost the whole game but sometimes its run, sometimes pass and the routes always change around.
Old 01-19-2019, 04:59 PM   #4
MVP

Using one formation is just fine for H2H. You might only get 20-25 snaps on O. Depth is better than breadth in that milieu.

As far as what is considered good? That all depends on your perspective, LOL.
Old 01-25-2019, 09:33 AM   #5
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter75
I don't glitch and I don't cheese but I do run the same formation 90% of the time. I just have 8 different plays I run out of it and I hot route at different times. So my opponent sees the same formation almost the whole game but sometimes its run, sometimes pass and the routes always change around.
Your just on here to toot your own horn. I despise players like you because once you get shut down out of your "8" plays you rage quit. Played players like you and your ranking don't mean nothing because you probably run pistol bunch or shotgun trips Pats Sail, Saints Flood, Slants. I bet you like using Chiefs or Rams. And no your ranking is not good if can't use a weaker team and get the same results. I can make my Niners look powerful. The only way your routes change around is you probably have Tyreek Hill in Slot and run slants all day and I'll combat that with My Users. You probably a D-line user as well. Scared to user your defender on the field and click on and off once I run towards you and click-on to try and intercept. Like I said, my ranking is high and I use the Niners and make opponents like you rage quit once I learn the patterns after the first drive. So please don't act like your God's gift to Madden. You run the Same Plays Over and Over until you get shut down then you quit. Nice try to get accolades and fishing for compliments. Way to attach an image to prove how "GOOD" you are.

I play on Xbox Gt:Rippedkilla

when you want to get schooled
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2019, 06:11 PM   #6
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter75
Im currently inside the top 3k in ranking with 11,516 points. Is that good?
For somebody tooting their own horn, I'm surprised you haven't sent an invite. Damn liar. Thats probably your friend's account.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:58 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
For somebody tooting their own horn, I'm surprised you haven't sent an invite. Damn liar. Thats probably your friend's account.
Didn't see this until now, I'll send you an invite. I use the Bears, very average offense but I like my D and shutting people down, so I live with Trubisky overthrowing open WRs, and guys dropping balls. If I used the Rams or Chiefs, I would drop 70 on most people. By the way, Im now inside the top 1,500 with 12,563 skill points. Good luck

Last edited by Dexter75; 01-27-2019 at 01:12 PM.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:36 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
From somebody so confident in their skills, Im surprised you haven't replied to my message and invite to play. Damn liar.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »